The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport has been around since 1991. It has been seen as the perfect car for a family that wants a lot from a car. Oftentimes, the car has been turned into a van by many people and indeed, it has been designed that way especially versions older than 2010. This is a car that will accommodate a whole family and is great when it comes to hauling stuff. This is not to say that the trunk is smallish or anything, but as you can tell, this is the perfect car for towing stuff when you are set for a camping trip with friends and family. You can make the car all the more useful if you consider installing any of the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport trailer hitches sold at CARiD. Whether the older Outlander Sport versions or the all too new version that is stronger and sleeker, you will find a good hook for the hitch at the car’s rear side. The hitches serve to ease the sharing of the limited space in the car and at times handling luggage that would otherwise not be handled had you not used a trailer hitch.
There are numerous Mitsubishi Outlander Sport trailer hitches that you can pick from at CARiD. You can choose either the practical receiver hitch - the all the more sleek looking knob hitch to install at the rear of your car. You can also use the immense information that the shop experts have in helping you determine the right class of hitches to pick from. You can take the Class 1 or even Class V depending on the cargo weight and also strength of the car. Given that the Outlander is sturdy, you can affix any of the hitches. Indeed, Mitsubishi Outlander Sport trailer hitches make your hauling life so much easier.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 1 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Draw-Tite® - Class 2 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.75$148.75
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 2 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.75$148.75
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $126.08$126.08
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Bully® - Black Steel Ball MountStarting at: $18.00$18.00
- Smittybilt® - Chrome Class 3 Hitch Ball with 1" ShankStarting at: $8.99$8.99
- CARR® - Mega Hitch Step Starting at: $139.84$139.84
- Tow Ready® - Lunette RingStarting at: $75.03$75.03
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
"Very solid construction, with plenty of room for cargo. Incredibly easy assembly. It only took 20 minutes with a 2-year-old "helping" me. Lots of places to hook cords/straps, and enough rise to be safely above the road. Highly recommended."