- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $1,163.26
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT 2$82.28 - $157.24
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT UHP$146.90 - $1,224.48
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ102$82.71 - $255.35
About Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Tires
The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport has an elegant styling exterior design, solid build quality and pleasant handling. Its athletic persona and relative affordability makes it a delight for many sports car enthusiasts. It has a spacious and luxurious cabin designed to provide a serene and comfortable ride quality. Your choice of tires is likely to affect the ride quality as well as performance. CARiD has a solid reputation for stocking high-grade tires from the most reputable brands in the market. These include Continental, Nexen, Toyo, Yokohama and General among many others. CARiD has an extensive selection of summer tires, winter tires, all season tires, all terrain tires and passenger car tires. Summer tires are designed to excel in dry weather conditions. They have improved aquaplaning resistance and increased high-speed control. The winter brand on the other hand is designed to cope with the challenges of a colder climate. They have a high braking force and excellent traction on ice and snow. The Dunlop winter tire has excellent dry handling and impressive hydroplaning resistance.
The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport tires are made from a combination of natural and synthetic materials, compound chemicals and steels. They are designed using the latest innovative technology to guarantee that the final product meets the stringent standards of the industry. Tread patterns have an effect on performance and economy of your car. The quality of your treads is affected by driving aggressiveness as well as weather and road considerations. Reduced threads imply reduced airflow between the grooves to cool the tire. In addition, worn out tires have significant porosity and leak considerably more air than newer tires. This dramatically increases the risks of a blowout. In view of this, aging and worn out tires ought to be replaced immediately to avoid compromising functionality. Also, install TPMS sensors on all your tires to monitor air pressure and temperature.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.