You know that even a minor accident can ruin your Mitsubishi Outlander’s bumper, grille or headlights. These vulnerable parts are the first to be damaged if you accidentally hit something. This can happen in a traffic jam, or when you are trying to squeeze your large vehicle into a parking lot. Off-road driving also has its hazards. This is why Mitsubishi Outlander Sport grille guards are so popular among the drivers. This rigid protective frame will keep the front end of your vehicle away from trouble.
But if you find a grille guard too bulky for your elegant SUV, you can opt for a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport bull bar. We also offer rear bumper guards and other parts that are necessary if you want to feel more confident on the road. But Mitsubishi Outlander Sport grille guards, bull bars and other accessories are not only about protection. They are designed to underline the style of your SUV, making it look more aggressive and tough. You can choose between polished stainless steel and black powder coat finishes. One of the main features of all our accessories is excellent quality, because this is what your vehicle deserves!
- Broadfeet® 2.5" Bull Bar2.5" Bull Bar by Broadfeet. Protect your passengers and your vehicle with this tough-as-nails bull bar. It is made from strong stainless steel to withstand extreme road conditions. The skid plate attached to the bull bar elevates...$230.00 - $355.00
- Broadfeet® WAAG Style Double Pipe Rear Bumper GuardWAAG Style Double Pipe Rear Bumper Guard by Broadfeet. This WAGG style double pipe rear bumper guard is designed to provide the ultimate in bumper protection. It is designed to keep your SUV safe day in and day out with style. This...$230.00 - $355.00
- Romik® RAL Series Running BoardsRAL Series Running Boards by Romik. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's and most CUV's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. The RAL series is luxury at its best. Available in silver or black...$544.50 - $654.50
- Romik® RZR Series Running BoardsRZR Series Running Boards by Romik, 1 Pair.$537.90 - $658.90
- Aries® 3" Round Side Bars3" Side Bars by Aries, 1 Pair. The Side Bars complement the style of compact and mid-size SUVs, CUVs and trucks. The bars feature custom no-slip step pads for sure footing, making entry and exit very safe and easy. Fitting these...$96.91 - $202.38
- Romik® 3" Max Bars Side StepsMax Bar Side Steps by Romik, 1 Pair. Add a custom look and value to your truck while providing the highest ease of entry and exit for occupants with Romiks Max Bar Side Steps. A second add-on step is available and mounts easily....$368.50 - $599.50
- Romik® RAL Series Hitch StepRAL Series Hitch Step for 2" Receiver by Romik.$181.50
- Romik® RAL-T Series Hitch StepRAL-T Series Hitch Step for 2" Receiver by Romik.$181.50
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...$34.99
- CARR® Mega Hitch StepMega Hitch Step by CARR. It's not that easy to reach certain areas on trucks or SUVs, but not with this heavy-duty step. It ensures safe and easy access to the vehicle, and is designed to fit all 2'' and 2-1/2'' trailer hitches....$139.84
- Broadfeet® Pintle Style Polished Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Guard (RSMI-415-68)Pintle Style Polished Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Guard by Broadfeet. The Broadfeet Single Pipe Rear Bumper Guard offers solid full rear bumper protection. Designed to keep your vehicle safe day in and day out with style.$280.00
- Broadfeet® WAAG Style Double Pipe Polished Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Guard (RDMI-415-51)WAAG Style Double Pipe Polished Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Guard by Broadfeet. This WAGG style double pipe rear bumper guard is designed to provide the ultimate in bumper protection. It is designed to keep your SUV safe day in and...$280.00
- SteelCraft® 3" Bull Bar License Plate Re-Location Kit (70000)Universal License Plate Re-Location Kit for 3" Bull Bar (70000) by SteelCraft. If you install a bull bar, and your state requires you to display a front license plate or you want to display a plate of your choice, you have a...$17.10
- Romik® RAL Series Silver Running Boards (61615418)RAL Series Silver Running Boards (61615418) by Romik, 1 Pair. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's and most CUV's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. This product is made of high-quality...$544.50
- Romik® RAL Series Black Running Boards (61615419)RAL Series Black Running Boards (61615419) by Romik, 1 Pair. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's and most CUV's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. This product is made of high-quality...$544.50
Guides & Articles
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.