- (3)Pillar PostsMitsubishi Outlander Sport
- (3)Window TrimMitsubishi Outlander Sport
- (1)Bumper TrimMitsubishi Outlander Sport
- (1)Door SillsMitsubishi Outlander Sport
- (1)Emblems + LetteringMitsubishi Outlander Sport
- (11)Custom GrillesMitsubishi Outlander Sport
- (143)Exhaust TipsMitsubishi Outlander Sport
- (30)Side VentsMitsubishi Outlander Sport
- (343)License Plates & FramesMitsubishi Outlander Sport
- (2)Aluminum MatsMitsubishi Outlander Sport
- (16)Billet PedalsMitsubishi Outlander Sport
- (181)Hitch CoversMitsubishi Outlander Sport
- (32)Grill GuardsMitsubishi Outlander Sport
- (27)Running BoardsMitsubishi Outlander Sport
- (21)Mud FlapsMitsubishi Outlander Sport
- (9)Wind DeflectorsMitsubishi Outlander Sport
You do not know what to get for your Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, don’t you? But you want this accessory to make your Outlander Sport work to its best for your satisfaction on the road. Then, it is time for you to contact CARiD.com. Specialists will surely assist you in your decision offering products they think are required by your vehicle. Among these things can be wheels, tires, headlights, floor mats, custom hoods, spoilers, cargo liners, seat covers, dash kits, air intakes, wiper blades, and the other useful ones for your lovely car.
These accessories offer their owners to get the best out of their vehicles. You just need to install them on your iron baby. But do not hurry up to do that without looking at our great selection of the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Chrome Accessories designed by the major names in the business, such as Putco, SES Trims, SAA, ACC, and the other famous ones. Created in various designs and materials, chrome accessories that we store will always provide your Outlander Sport a classy contrast that will separate you from the rest of car lovers. Together with CARiD.com, you are able to feel the difference which can be got thanks to chrome accessories.
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingChrome Bodyside Molding by TFP®. Set of 4. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a little...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$30.46 - $185.44
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP®. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will...Designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylishMade from premium materials$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works®. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI®. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticMade to complement the style of your vehicle$21.00 - $107.10
- Replace® Front Bumper MoldingFront Bumper Molding by Replace®. Bumper moldings are usually installed horizontally on the bumper, either along the length of the bumper or on just the corners. They can be both decorative and also protect the bumper from very...Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$3.00 - $484.61
- Replace® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Replace®. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$6.96 - $853.88
- Replace® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by Replace®. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$23.68 - $804.56
- Replace® Front Bumper InsertFront Bumper Insert by Replace®. These small panels obscure holes in the bumper that, if left uncovered, would detract from the vehicle’s appearance. They can become dislodged and lost, or damaged in minor impacts. If you have a...Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$2.20 - $250.30
- RI® Polished Stainless Steel Pillar Posts (52-MIOUT14S-6)Polished Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®, 6 Pieces. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Manufactured from high quality 304 Stainless SteelPolished to a mirror finish$91.80
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box$322.65 - $357.75
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Chrome Trim Reviews
2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport