With the Mitsubishi Outlander you are free to go wherever you want. Lack of roads won’t stop you and will only add fun to the trip. But is your SUV really ready to go off-road? Have you taken measures to protect it against unpleasant surprises? At CARiD.com you will find the best Mitsubishi Outlander grille guards and other custom parts supplied by the leading brands at the market. A grille guard provides reliable protection to the front end of your SUV. Bushes, sticks, and stones will have less chance of scratching or breaking your bumper, grille, and headlights. Besides, a grill guard will successfully protect your vehicle in the narrow city streets.
But our range of products is not restricted by grille guards. We have in stock a wide choice of the Mitsubishi Outlander bull bars, rear bumper guards, Nerf bars, and other parts designed for safety and convenience of your vehicle. But is protection all you get, installing a grille guard or a bull bar? Of course not! You get style! With these accessories your SUV will look more aggressive and ready for adventures. And it will actually be prepared for everything!
- Black Horse® Bull BarBull Bar by Black Horse Off Road. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is constructed of heavy-duty steel tubing to...$260.00 - $320.00
- Broadfeet® 2.5" Bull Bar2.5" Bull Bar by Broadfeet. Protect your passengers and your vehicle with this tough-as-nails bull bar. It is made from strong stainless steel to withstand extreme road conditions. The skid plate attached to the bull bar elevates...$230.00 - $355.00
- Black Horse® Single Tube Rear Bumper GuardRear Bumper Guard by Black Horse Off Road. Bumper protection has never been easier. This great accessory will guard your plastic rear bumper from a runaway shopping cart or more extensive damage caused by another car. The unit is...$220.00 - $320.00
- Broadfeet® WAAG Style Double Pipe Rear Bumper GuardWAAG Style Double Pipe Rear Bumper Guard by Broadfeet. This WAGG style double pipe rear bumper guard is designed to provide the ultimate in bumper protection. It is designed to keep your SUV safe day in and day out with style. This...$230.00 - $355.00
- Romik® RAL Series Running BoardsRAL Series Running Boards by Romik. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's and most CUV's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. The RAL series is luxury at its best. Available in silver or black...$544.50 - $654.50
- Romik® RZR Series Running BoardsRZR Series Running Boards by Romik, 1 Pair.$548.90 - $658.90
- Romik® RB2 Series Running BoardsRB2 Series Running Boards by Romik, 1 Pair.$500.50 - $654.50
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$380.63 - $672.84
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$367.43 - $638.75
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running boards 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip pads...$204.02 - $450.40
- Aries® 3" Round Side Bars3" Side Bars by Aries, 1 Pair. The Side Bars complement the style of compact and mid-size SUVs, CUVs and trucks. The bars feature custom no-slip step pads for sure footing, making entry and exit very safe and easy. Fitting these...$133.81 - $202.38
- Romik® 3" Max Bars Side StepsMax Bar Side Steps by Romik, 1 Pair. Add a custom look and value to your truck while providing the highest ease of entry and exit for occupants with Romiks Max Bar Side Steps. A second add-on step is available and mounts easily....$368.50 - $599.50
- Romik® RAL Series Hitch StepRAL Series Hitch Step for 2" Receiver by Romik.$181.50
- Romik® RAL-T Series Hitch StepRAL-T Series Hitch Step for 2" Receiver by Romik.$181.50
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...$34.99
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
- Yakima® LoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basket$139.00 - $299.00
Mitsubishi Outlander Grille Guards & Bull Bars Reviews
2013 Mitsubishi Outlander