The Outlander is designed to suit your lifestyle and it’s a great vehicle for any journey you need to take since it can go almost anywhere you can think of. You need to keep it running at its best so that you can keep using it every day for a range of trips which means that you need the right performance upgrades and you’ve come to the right place. We have everything you need and our Mitsubishi Outlander brakes, brake hoses, pads and rotors are not only important but also proof that you don’t need to spend a fortune!
We offer all the right brands like Brembo, Hawk, EBC and more to make sure that you get the quality you deserve so that you know your vehicle is going to stop when you need it to. We have a wide range of them to choose from so you can choose to simply update certain components to use the most modern and up to date technologies or you can completely overhaul your braking system so that you know it’s going to stop in even the most extreme circumstances. Because we offer brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC you even get the best quality on the market!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 13 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - High Carbon Blade Front Sport RotorsStarting at: $232.27$232.27
- Carlson® - Brake Bleeder Screw SetStarting at: $5.54$5.54
- Dorman® - Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitStarting at: $4.33$4.33
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $67.49$67.49
- PBR® - Deluxe Brake Pad SetStarting at: $84.67$84.67
- Wagner® - QuickStop™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $23.10$23.10
- PowerStop® AR8369XPR - Vented Drilled and Slotted Front Rotors (294mm OD, PCD: 5x114.30)Starting at: $177.02$177.02
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $26.06$26.06
- Brembo® - Sport Drilled Rear RotorsStarting at: $323.28$323.28
- Hawk® - OES Front Brake PadsStarting at: $42.13$42.13
Posted by Fernando V.
"This website is highly recommended because of very good quality items and services. Please take it into account when purchasing from them. "
Posted by Jericho H.
"The brakes were fantastic, they worked better than I expected. I recommend it to everyone A+++"
Posted by Rickey B.
"Great product, could immediately tell the difference over my old stock rotors. Highly recommend them, they look great as well, no break in period needed."
Posted by Brandon J.
"I have totally the best brakes now. Just replaced the factory units in my 2003 Eclipse with this PowerStop Kit. Well, they're performing like a charm. They stay clean and quiet all the time. People at CARiD are great. Shipping was quick either, with no hassle. Would recommend it!"