Your Outlander needs to look good but that’s difficult when you’re driving it to your favorite vacation or bike riding spot as often as you can. Trying to squeeze your bike into the trunk means that you risk causing damage to the bike, the vehicle or both and even the stress of trying to get it in can make you wonder whether the trip is worth it. Well, it can be much easier because we have a wide range of Mitsubishi Outlander bike transport options so your next trip is easy!
There are a number of different racks for different ways of transporting your bike including some that can be mounted onto your roof, some that will sit at waist level on your trunk or those that can carry more than one bike at a time. We have the quality you deserve because we carry brands like Thule, Rhino-Rack and others who are the most trusted brands in the industry. Because it’s difficult to decide what works best we have the information you need to make the right decision and we even have great prices so that you get value for money!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 1 bike rack reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any roof racks we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Thule® - Echelon Roof Bike RackStarting at: $142.95$142.95
- SportRack® - Bike Roof CarrierStarting at: $58.96$58.96
- Rhino-Rack® - MountainTrail Bike CarrierStarting at: $135.20$135.20
- Yakima® - FrontLoader Roof Bike RackStarting at: $161.10$161.10
- Thule® - Criterium Roof Bike RackStarting at: $142.95$142.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Discovery Bike CarrierStarting at: $175.20$175.20
- Yakima® - HighRoller Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
- Thule® - Circuit Roof Bike RackStarting at: $126.95$126.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Quick Release Bike CarrierStarting at: $103.20$103.20
- Yakima® - QuickBack Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $179.10$179.10
"I've used this rack on one long road trip and several weekend trips including a bit of off-roading. The rack works great and keeps the bikes secure even over rough terrain. The bolt-style hitch pin may seem like a pain but it contributes a lot to the stability - without it you'd need to add a separate stabilizer to get the same level of support for the bikes. For security, I just run a cable lock thru the safety chain loop on my hitch - no need for a locking hitch pin. "