- (18)Custom HeadlightsMitsubishi Montero
- (6)Factory HeadlightsMitsubishi Montero
- (51)Projector HeadlightsMitsubishi Montero
- (63)LED HeadlightsMitsubishi Montero
- (32)Halo HeadlightsMitsubishi Montero
- (10)Euro HeadlightsMitsubishi Montero
- Sealed Beam HeadlightsMitsubishi Montero
- Signal LightsMitsubishi Montero
- (112)Fog LightsMitsubishi Montero
- (9)Daytime Running LightsMitsubishi Montero
- (125)Headlight BulbsMitsubishi Montero
- (423)Auxiliary / Driving LightsMitsubishi Montero
- LED Headlight KitsMitsubishi Montero
While you drive a vehicle as chic and well put together as the Mitsubishi Montero, you may find it challenging to think of any kind of way you could possibly enhance its design. At CARiD, we recognize that even an automobile as effective as this Mitsubishi is undoubtedly awarded a different and appealing new look with the greatest in after market Montero projector headlights. There are a myriad of advantages for improving your Montero with modified Montero projector headlights, such as giving your vehicle a substantially more personalized appearance, letting you see far better at nighttime or in poor visibility, as well as allowing you to use something that essentially fits you and your personal preferences as opposed to the basics furnished by Mitsubishi.
We offer a terrific choice of Mitsubishi Montero headlights, for instance the in style Montero Euro headlights design, that provide your car with a stunning and modern look, our Montero halo projectors which give strong, powerful brilliance, and different other innovative and compelling Mitsubishi Montero custom headlights. We promote our collection at the most affordable price tags on line, and stock products and solutions from the prime companies. Bring your Mitsubishi Montero a little more style and make it more secure by searching for your brand new Montero headlights right away!
- Lumen® Round LED Sealed Beam HeadlightsRound LED Sealed Beam Headlights by Lumen.$339.99 - $379.99
- Lumen® Round Full LED Halo Projector HeadlightsRound Full LED Projector Headlights by Lumen.$339.99 - $359.99
- Spyder® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Spyder.$56.81 - $1,087.96
- Spyder® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spyder.$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Spyder® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spyder.$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Oracle Lighting® Round Color Halo HeadlightsRound Color Halo Headlights by Oracle Lighting. These retrofit headlights are the most efficient way to get improved illumination while significantly enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your classic treasure. Built using modern...$65.88 - $371.36
- Oracle Lighting® Headlights with Color HaloHeadlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are professionally...$65.88 - $1,267.27
- Oracle Lighting® OEM Style Headlights with Color HaloOEM Style Headlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are...$65.88 - $1,267.27
- Oracle Lighting® 7" Round Full LED Color Halo Projector Headlights7" Round Full LED Color Halo Projector Headlights by Oracle Lighting. The Ultimate LED replacement headlight option for any vehicle with 7 Sealed Beam lamps. The rugged design is perfect for Off-Roaders, Buggies, or any Classic...$552.46 - $679.11
- Oracle Lighting® 7" Round Full LED Projector Headlights7" Round Full LED Projector Headlights by Oracle Lighting. The Ultimate LED replacement headlight option for any vehicle with 7 Sealed Beam lamps. The rugged design is perfect for Off-Roaders, Buggies, or any Classic Wheeler!...$407.96
- Oracle Lighting® 7" Round Full LED Headlights7" Round Full LED Headlights by Oracle Lighting. Excellent replacement headlight option for any vehicle with 7 Sealed Beam lamps. These Rugged 75W LED Headlights are built to operate in the worst possible conditions. Each light...$339.96
- Recon® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Recon. Add finishing touch to your vehicle with a set of Recon projector headlights! Producing a powerful beam of light, these lights will enhance your safety on the road. Offered with four installed halogen...$396.86 - $748.09
- Recon® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Recon, 1 Pair. Add finishing touch to your vehicle with a set of Recon projector headlights! Producing a powerful beam of light, these lights will enhance your safety on the road. Offered with two low-beam...$396.86 - $748.09
- Anzo® Round Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsRound Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights by Anzo. These powerful head lamps are brighter than factory head lights and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not only ensure...$27.83 - $414.88
- Anzo® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by Anzo. These powerful lights are brighter than factory and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not only ensure that you get the best functioning...$55.06 - $862.63
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Dorman® Power Window Motor and Regulator Assembly$81.19 - $110.04
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$247.04 - $304.36