The Mitsubishi Montero is a capable vehicle that can take you anywhere. But when you go off-road, or set off on a long journey, you should be aware that your vehicle is exposed to increased danger. Hence it requires extra protection and care. At CARiD.com we know how to take care of your vehicle. We’ve got everything for its protection. The Mitsubishi Montero grille guards, bull bars, rear bumper guards are necessary accessories if you enjoy off-road driving. But they will also come of use in the busy city streets, where low speed collisions are not uncommon.
A grille guard is able to keep the front end of your vehicle out of many troubles. It will easily stop various sticks and rocks, protecting your grille and headlights from being scratched or dented. The down side and bumper of your vehicle can be reliably protected by a Mitsubishi Montero bull bar. And finally, if you want to protect the rear side of your SUV, we’ve got a good choice of Mitsubishi Montero rear bumper guards. All these elements are not only about protection. They underline this aggressive four-wheel drive style!
- Onki® Full Stainless Steel Grille GuardFull Stainless Steel Grille Guard by Onki®. Protect the front end of your truck, van or sport utility from surprise dangers, and add style with all-stainless steel polished brightness. A full wraparound design gives a greater level...$805.00 - $1,135.52
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$385.70 - $672.84
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$403.63 - $638.75
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running board’s 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip...$204.02 - $450.40
- Bully® Hoop StepsHoop Steps by Bully®. New revolutionary Step allows easy access to the front of the bed and tool boxes. Constructed from heavy duty Powder Coated Steel and Anodized Cast Aluminum.$17.60 - $109.99
- CARR® Hoop II StepsHoop II Steps by CARR®, 1 Pair. Want to find an easy way to get in and out of the vehicle? These steps are the solution. Their specially designed rugged tread pattern provides a non-slip stepping surface, while the sturdy die-cast...Unique diamond tread pattern and flat step area for safe footing7-inch wide stepping space for getting in$33.43 - $125.97
- CARR® Super Hoop StepsSuper Hoop Steps by CARR®. Enjoy easy access to your vehicle's cabin with these robust steps that come available in 3 sizzling finishes: Black, Titanium Silver, and Polished. Innovative design along with the durable cast aluminum...Machined tread pattern provides extra grip for improved safety20'' wide flat step area for safe footing$73.54 - $177.97
- RBP® Rebel-1 Hoop StepRebel-1 Series Hoop Step by RBP®, 1 Piece. RBP is making the old new and cool again. A new twist on the hoop step, it’s no longer just a way to get into your vehicle. Available in chrome and black, this step adds to the look of a...Available in chrome and black finishEasy Installation$149.00 - $199.00
- Luverne® StepUp™ AssemblyStepUp™ Assembly by Luverne®. Manufactured from first-rate materials with expert craftsmanship this premium hardware is extremely rugged and durable. This Luverne hardware ensures the highest possible level of quality. This...Crafted from high-grade materialsEnsures unmatched quality$175.31
- Romik® RAL Series Hitch StepRAL Series Hitch Step for 2" Receiver by Romik®. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's, CUV's and most TRUCK's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. This product is made of high-quality materials...Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant topAvailable in silver or black powder coated carbon steel$181.50
- Romik® RAL-T Series Hitch StepRAL-T Series Hitch Step for 2" Receiver by Romik®. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's, CUV's and most TRUCK's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. This product is made of high-quality...Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant topAvailable in silver or black powder coated carbon steel$181.50
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR®. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...$34.99 - $38.49
- CARR® Mega Hitch StepMega Hitch Step by CARR®. It's not that easy to reach certain areas on trucks or SUVs, but not with this heavy-duty step. It ensures safe and easy access to the vehicle, and is designed to fit all 2'' and 2-1/2'' trailer hitches....Provides safe and easy access to any service truckBack plate and the deck are crafted of heavy-duty aluminum alloy$139.84
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsMitsubishi Montero 1992, American Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Length: 70" Length. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any...Available with or without lighting on running board surface and areas underneath that comes on when vehicle doors are opened5.5-inch step area allows the easiest access to your truck’s interior or bed$462.11 - $482.05
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsMitsubishi Montero 2001, American Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Length: 59". These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle...Available with or without lighting on running board surface and areas underneath that comes on when vehicle doors are opened5.5-inch step area allows the easiest access to your truck’s interior or bed$420.21 - $440.37
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
- Covercraft® Ultra'tect™ Custom Car Cover$289.00 - $342.00