- ACCELERA® BETA$45.68 - $73.70
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK WS80$113.80 - $248.20
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- DUNLOP® ENASAVE 01 A/S$138.88 - $165.66
- FALKEN® EUROWINTER HS439$51.96 - $211.93
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK GT$89.30 - $226.80
- GENERAL® ALTIMAX RT43$73.91 - $1,224.48
About Mitsubishi Mirage Tires
The Mitsubishi Mirage has a regal styling design, awesome power dynamics and competent handling. The cabin area is spacious and designed to provide a comfortable ride quality. It has a firm body, easy to maneuver around bends without body roll. The type of tire selected for this vehicle will have an impact on its performance. CARiD stocks high quality Mitsubishi Mirage tires from the most reputable brands in the country including Nexen, Bridgestone, BF Goodrich and Pirelli among many others. These tires are made from premium materials such as natural and synthetic rubbers, compound chemicals and high tech fabrics. They are produced using the latest technological innovations to guarantee that the final product complies with the standards in the industry. They have in stock summer tires, winter tires, all season tires and all terrain tires. Summer tires are designed to handle the challenges that come with warm weather. These tires have improved hydroplaning resistance and increased high-speed control. Bridgestone Potenza tires have enhanced performance in dry weather conditions. They also have exceptional traction in wet and dry roads.
Regular tires are designed for paved roads on the freeway and neighborhood. Al terrain tires on the other hand are designed for rough tracks and long distance travel. These tires provide a firm grip on the road without compromising wear resistance. Alternatively, use a pair of run flat tires such as the Pirelli P Zero run flat tire. This type of tire allows you to continue driving even after damaging your tire. Worn out tires are an impediment to good performance and safety. Such tires are extremely porous and leak excessively thereby risking a blow out or a puncture. Your Mitsubishi Mirage tires require optimal air pressure and temperature to maintain competent functionality. You need to install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on your tires to monitor these parameters and alert the driver when significant deviations are noted.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.