- (3)LED BulbsMitsubishi Mirage
- (12)Daytime Running LightsMitsubishi Mirage
- LED Headlight KitsMitsubishi Mirage
- (25)Underbody Light KitsMitsubishi Mirage
- (23)Interior LED LightsMitsubishi Mirage
- (31)Exterior LED LightsMitsubishi Mirage
- (11)LED Turn SignalsMitsubishi Mirage
- (28)LED Strips + TubesMitsubishi Mirage
- (104)Emergency Strobe LightsMitsubishi Mirage
- (16)SwitchesMitsubishi Mirage
Why difference does it make whether you choose to use regular lights and lighting on your Mitsubishi Mirage versus the latest in LED or Light Emitting Diodes for lighting? In terms of just sheer safety, LED headlights are brighter that the typical headlight bulb that come on a new Mirage. The brighter Mitsubishi Mirage LED lights are able to illuminate a larger, longer and wider area at night when you are traveling down the road. For brake light safety, the LED brake light kits available at CARiD light up faster and shine brighter than traditional brake lights. This helps to signal drivers behind you, giving them more time to stop and preventing a potential rear end collision. But safety is just part of the reason that customers are shopping at Carid.com. Another reason is style.
With the ultra-easy snip and stick Mitsubishi Mirage LED lights from CARiD, installation of turn signal LED lights, running board lights, in-dash and ground effect lighting make vehicle lighting a more accessible DIY project for the average person. At CARiD, there are kits that cause the ground effect glowing to ‘pulse’ with each note being played on your radio. Other kits give the LED lights a “breathing effect” causing them to dim and brighten in a steady pattern and creating a living creature in your Mirage. So whether you are decking your Mirage out in LED lights for safety or for style, Carid.com has the right kit for you. These kits cost far less than the same type of lighting being installed for you in a custom car shop. If you have questions or need help during your shopping process at Carid.com, click on the “Need Assistance” button and chat with a live sales agent who can help you. Click on any one of the videos available to show you what the effects would look like and how easy installation is.
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$50.89 - $68.92
- Putco® Rear Side Marker Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $66.99
Mitsubishi Mirage LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series