Mirage Brakes, Pads, Rotors
The Mirage might be small but that just makes it easier to drive and more fun so you want to take care of it so that it keeps delivering you the right performance. That means upgrades so you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need to get the right improvements for your daily drives. Perhaps the most important area is your braking set up so it’s lucky that we have a wide range of Mitsubishi Mirage brakes, brake master cylinders, pads and rotors at prices that give you great value for your money!
You know that your brakes are important but many people don’t realize that aftermarket brakes can actually save money because they last longer and require less maintenance. We offer some of the most trusted brands in the industry including Brembo, EBC and Hawk which means that the components you purchase will be backed by years of knowledge and experience with some of the most proven technologies in the world of brakes. Getting the right braking set up is a decision that is impossible to regret and we even have them at great prices so you get value for your money!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 4 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $35.64$35.64
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsStarting at: $72.71$72.71
- KSport® - ProComp Front Brake KitStarting at: $1,662.50$1,662.50
- HAWK® - OES Front Brake PadsStarting at: $31.00$31.00
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsStarting at: $37.67$37.67
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Front Brake PadsStarting at: $34.64$34.64
- KSport® - SuperComp Front Brake KitStarting at: $3,040.00$3,040.00
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $153.35$153.35
- HAWK® - Autocross and Track Compound Front Brake PadsStarting at: $94.41$94.41
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $110.19$110.19
Posted by Fernando V.
"This website is highly recommended because of very good quality items and services. Please take it into account when purchasing from them. "
Posted by Jericho H.
"The brakes were fantastic, they worked better than I expected. I recommend it to everyone A+++"
Posted by Rickey B.
"Great product, could immediately tell the difference over my old stock rotors. Highly recommend them, they look great as well, no break in period needed."
Posted by Brandon J.
"I have totally the best brakes now. Just replaced the factory units in my 2003 Eclipse with this PowerStop Kit. Well, they're performing like a charm. They stay clean and quiet all the time. People at CARiD are great. Shipping was quick either, with no hassle. Would recommend it!"