- (5)Pillar PostsMitsubishi Lancer
- (5)Window TrimMitsubishi Lancer
- (2)Fender TrimMitsubishi Lancer
- (1)Door SillsMitsubishi Lancer
- (12)Emblems + LetteringMitsubishi Lancer
- (20)Custom GrillesMitsubishi Lancer
- (143)Exhaust TipsMitsubishi Lancer
- (30)Side VentsMitsubishi Lancer
- (341)License Plates & FramesMitsubishi Lancer
- (6)Aluminum MatsMitsubishi Lancer
- (19)Billet PedalsMitsubishi Lancer
- (177)Hitch CoversMitsubishi Lancer
- (14)Mud FlapsMitsubishi Lancer
- (30)Wind DeflectorsMitsubishi Lancer
When you are riding such a fantastic auto as your Mitsubishi Lancer, you can feel like a fish in water. Driving your Lancer, you understand that everything you have dreamed about can become a reality, you just need to keep it in the good condition. CARiD is the place which rushes to help you with your keeping by providing you and your vehicle the best parts and accessories which can be required by your Lancer. With the help of these products, every driver is able to make his auto function to its best to satisfy his owner on the road.
A great choice of various necessary things for your vehicle is offered at CARiD.com. At our website, you are offered to see whatever you want, for example running boards, door sills, floor mats, cargo liners, seat covers, steering wheels, and the other products that can be needful for your car. Moreover, we have a large variety of the Mitsubishi Lancer Chrome Accessories designed by the most famous manufacturers in the industry. They create things which will make your Lancer more noticeable while you are driving it. Together with CARiD.com, you can always enjoy your drive without thinking of the road conditions.
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily...$27.60 - $176.64
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...$64.99 - $84.99
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...Gives your vehicle a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$114.19 - $199.99
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingChrome Bodyside Molding by TFP®. Set of 4. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a little...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$30.46 - $185.44
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP®. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will...Designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylishMade from premium materials$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works®. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI®. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticMade to complement the style of your vehicle$21.00 - $107.10
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- K-Metal® Front Bumper InsertsFront Bumper Insert by K-Metal®. These small panels obscure holes in the bumper that, if left uncovered, would detract from the vehicle’s appearance. They can become dislodged and lost, or damaged in minor impacts. If you have a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$6.88 - $163.08
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.