- Full KitsMitsubishi Lancer
- (78)Bumpers & ValancesMitsubishi Lancer
- (65)Custom HoodsMitsubishi Lancer
- (8)Bumper LipsMitsubishi Lancer
- Rear DiffusersMitsubishi Lancer
- CanardsMitsubishi Lancer
- Custom FendersMitsubishi Lancer
- (74)Side SkirtsMitsubishi Lancer
- (8)Trunk LidsMitsubishi Lancer
- ScoopsMitsubishi Lancer
- (52)SpoilersMitsubishi Lancer
- (370)HeadlightsMitsubishi Lancer
- (3,140)Custom WheelsMitsubishi Lancer
- (18)Light CoversMitsubishi Lancer
The Lancer is fun to drive and has the room and features you need to make every trip an easy one so it’s a vehicle you spend a lot of time in. Because so many people see it you need it to look as good as it possibly can but there’s only so much you can achieve by cleaning it which is why we have a range of visual upgrades. They can have it looking fantastic with very little effort so that it’s making the right statements to everyone who sees it.
Obviously your exterior is the area of your vehicle that gets the most attention so it’s important to make sure that it looks great and our Mitsubishi Lancer body kits are the perfect tool for that job. We have a wide range of parts so that you can find the right combination to deliver a subtle but stunning improvement or completely change your vehicle so that it looks as though it was built to your specifications. We have the brands that give you high quality products and our prices are low enough that you won’t believe how cost effective it is to upgrade your vehicle!
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- AIT Racing® Body KitsBody Kits by AIT Racing®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$84.00 - $596.19
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- AIT Racing® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$158.00 - $465.93
- AIT Racing® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$126.00 - $350.70
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber BumperCarbon Fiber Bumper by Carbon Creations®. This bumper will improve your car's aerodynamics, save weight and look great.$239.00 - $1,119.00
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $3,904.04
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Spec-D® Bumper LipBumper Lip by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or truck...Custom style lighting parts for a unique appearance and better visibilityHigh-tech engine parts for the most power and best performance$40.94 - $267.00
- VIS Racing® Front LipFront Lip by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $1,569.92
- Duraflex® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$107.10 - $1,007.10
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Mitsubishi Lancer Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer