- 3000GT Performance Ignition Systems
- Colt Performance Ignition Systems
- Cordia Performance Ignition Systems
- Diamante Performance Ignition Systems
- Eclipse Performance Ignition Systems
- Endeavor Performance Ignition Systems
- Evolution Performance Ignition Systems
- Expo Performance Ignition Systems
- Galant Performance Ignition Systems
- i-MiEV Performance Ignition Systems
- Lancer Performance Ignition Systems
- Mighty Max Performance Ignition Systems
- Mirage Performance Ignition Systems
- Montero Performance Ignition Systems
- Montero Sport Performance Ignition Systems
- Outlander Performance Ignition Systems
When it comes to the ignition system, it ensures proper operation of an internal combustion engine. It provides a well-timed spark in each cylinder for easy engine starting and optimum fuel mileage. If you want to get maximum horsepower from your Mitsubishi, opt for the performance ignition system. It provides powerful sparks for complete combustion, thus increasing the horsepower of your engine. In our store you can find only the finest performance parts for your Mitsubishi, and ignition parts are no exception.
Browse the virtual shelves of our store to find high-performance spark plugs, ignition controllers, ignition wire sets, and other premium products from such reputable manufacturers as Accel, Taylor Cable, MSD, and others. Our products are offered at very affordable prices so they can become an inexpensive way to upgrade the ignition system on any engine and provide your Mitsubishi with more horsepower. Choose appropriate spark plugs and other components exactly for your Mitsubishi from our vast catalog and make an order within a few minutes. You can order the products sitting on your couch and save time for other important activities.
- E3® Spark PlugSpark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power output...$5.95 - $9.99
- Pulstar® PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugPlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle response and...$14.95 - $179.40
- Bosch® Platinum Spark PlugPlatinum Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Only Bosch uses a platinum center electrode that’s heat-fused into a ceramic insulator. All Bosch Platinum Series Spark Plugs reach self-cleaning temperature faster for quicker starts, smoother...$2.91 - $9.82
- Taylor Cable® 8mm High Energy Custom Fit Wire Set8mm High Energy Custom Fit Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. These wires are a top choice for either street or race applications. Each wire is cut to length and terminated with Taylor’s low-profile silicone Proboot with vibration-proof...$23.23 - $42.99
- Taylor Cable® 8mm Spiro Pro Ignition Wire Set8mm Spiro Pro Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. These plug wires are the top choice of racers and street enthusiasts for their high performance at an affordable price. With two layers of 100% silicone jacketing and silicone...$24.73 - $140.71
- Bosch® OE Fine Wire Spark PlugOE Fine Wire Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch introduces the new OE Fine Wire Spark Plug family, which consists of Iridium, Double Platinum and Platinum plugs. Built around OE technology, these new lines have an original...$3.90 - $17.59
- Bosch® Platinum Ir Fusion™ Spark PlugPlatinum Ir Fusion™ Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 4. If you want the best for your engine, try Platinum Ir Fusion spark plugs. Their fused iridium and platinum center electrode with exclusive surface air gap firing technology...$8.97 - $9.73
- Blue Streak® Premium™ Street Performance WirePremium™ Street Performance Wire by Blue Streak®. Made with the same premium materials and the same high standards used for manufacturing wires for winning NASCAR teams, the Premium Street Performance Wire Set is guaranteed to...$29.30 - $70.56
- Bosch® Super Plus Spark PlugSuper Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather and improved...$2.16 - $14.09
- Taylor Cable® ThunderVolt Ferrite Core Performance Ignition Wire SetThunderVolt Ferrite Core Performance Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. Gain horsepower and torque with Taylor’s Dyno-proven ThunderVolt racing plug wire sets. Low resistance for healthy spark and RFI/EMI suppression.$31.91 - $195.90
- ZEX™ Hyperformance™ Spark Plug SetHyperformance™ Spark Plug by ZEX™. These plugs have an optimal heat range and ground strap designed for nitrous, turbo and supercharged engines that maximize safety and performance. Durable nickel electrodes with copper core...$5.67 - $51.31
- Accel® Super Stock High Vibrational CoilSuper Stock High Vibrational Coil by Accel®. Accel's Super Stock coils are high-performance replacements for OE canister style coils. Improves starting, idle, throttle response and top RPM power. Works with OE ignitions and...$57.09
- Taylor Cable® 409 Pro Race Custom Fit Ignition Wire Set409 Pro Race Custom Fit Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. Taylor’s biggest ignition wire is available in red or blue, in custom sets designed to fit muscle cars, performance cars, sports, compacts and truck applications. The...$50.55 - $199.34
- Karlyn STI® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Karlyn STI®. Coil Pack replaces the distributor. It features electronically controlled pack of ignition coils controled by the car's computer and as distributor it is used to create the spark for all engine...$22.58 - $193.55
- MSD® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by MSD®. MSD is excited to introduce several new coils to the Street Fire line. These coils mount directly in place of factory style versions and accept the OEM connectors as well. Performance output is improved...$41.91 - $668.88
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Performance PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Performance PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
Mitsubishi Performance Ignition Systems Reviews
2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse