Mitsubishi have arguably some of the best cars on the market. The Japanese automaker doesn't spare any expense with respect to R&D or their finished products, which are sold utilizing a premium pricing model. Many of the cars sold by them are favored by rally and off-road enthusiasts for their rigid design elements and uncompromising horsepower. The SUVs made by Mitsubishi are equally versatile and much loved by consumers. Don't rush to the dealer when the hood of your vehicle is attacked by rust, accident damage, or other external forces. Our customers only trust the #1 source for replacement body panels in the industry.
A well known company called Replace will always be there to help you refinish your vehicle to its original condition. Their hoods are made using their industry-leading manufacturing process, which more than rivals that of the OEM factory and their methods. First, Replace sources their premium-quality sheet metal only from trusted and proven sources. Then they take the raw sheeting and cold-press it into shape using their modern pressing equipment. The thickness of the sheet metal used varies from vehicle-to-vehicle, depending on OEM specs (typical range is 18-22 gauge thickness). After the hood is pressed, it's carefully inspected by human eyes before receiving a rust-protectant primer coat, and then sent on to you, the customer.
- CURT® 13569 Class 3 Exposed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/350 Weight Capacity)$138.30# 1640040
- # 263907
- # 12879647
| Posted by Ethel | (East Springfield, PA)
I purchased a new hood. It was a perfect fit. Identical to the OE hood. Also the cheapest I found anywhere, by a lot! Even cheaper than Ebay. Shipping took a few days longer than it should have but other than that 5 stars!
- Popular Auto Body Hoods Part Numbers
- Replace® MI1236105 - Left Hood Hinge
- Replace® MI1236106 - Right Hood Hinge
- Replace® MI1230196PP - Hood Panel
- Replace® MI1230196V - Hood Panel
- Replace® MI1230200PP - Hood Panel
- Replace® MI1230200V - Hood Panel
- Replace® MI1230202V - Hood Panel
- Replace® MI1230215V - Hood Panel
- Replace® MI1230213V - Hood Panel
- Replace® MI1230213C - Hood Panel (W/O Louvers)