Defend your Mitsubishi’s frontal exterior the right way with Stainless Steel excellence that gets tough when the tough gets going! Inside our selection of Mitsubishi Grille Guards you will find a treasure trove of top-quality options that protect your vehicle from the everyday damage the elements can cause. We’ve got all the biggest brand names right here, including Westin®, Black Horse®, and Romik®, so you can rest assured the durability is the very best. Regardless if it’s Polished Steel, Chrome, or Black Powder-Coat, your Mitsubishi Grill Guard will also present a stylish finish that speaks for itself! Stop letting sticks, rocks, and other forms of debris play a role in your everyday travels. A new Mitsubishi Grill Guard is the ultimate problem-solver!
At CARiD, we’ve go it all! Mitsubishi Bull Bars, Mitsubishi Push Bars, Grille Guards, and anything else that enacts everlasting security for your ride’s exterior. All of our Mitsubishi Grille Guards are designed with your model in mind and guaranteed to provide a concise OEM fit. Each Mitsubishi Grill Guard comes complete with user-friendly instructions and hardware for a stress-free installation. Click on your Model above today to bolster your vehicle’s front-end security with quality that never disappoints!
- Westin® Ultimate Bull BarUltimate Bull Bar with Stainless Steel Skid Plate by Westin. The secret of living a peaceful life in the asphalt jungle is to add a scary edge to your looks. The Ultimate Bull Bar is perfect for the purpose. Available in chrome...$27.47 - $406.45
- Onki® Full Stainless Steel Grille GuardFull Stainless Steel Grille Guard by Onki. Protect the front end of your truck, van or sport utility from surprise dangers, and add style with all-stainless steel polished brightness. A full wraparound design gives a greater level...$805.00 - $1,135.52
- Westin® 2" Safari Light Bull Bar2" Safari Light Bull Bar by Westin. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Available in polished stainless steel and in mild steel with...$122.87 - $236.52
- Black Horse® Bull BarBull Bar by Black Horse Off Road. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is constructed of heavy-duty steel tubing to...$260.00 - $320.00
- Broadfeet® 2.5" Bull Bar2.5" Bull Bar by Broadfeet. Protect your passengers and your vehicle with this tough-as-nails bull bar. It is made from strong stainless steel to withstand extreme road conditions. The skid plate attached to the bull bar elevates...$230.00 - $355.00
- Black Horse® Single Tube Rear Bumper GuardRear Bumper Guard by Black Horse Off Road. Bumper protection has never been easier. This great accessory will guard your plastic rear bumper from a runaway shopping cart or more extensive damage caused by another car. The unit is...$220.00 - $320.00
- Broadfeet® WAAG Style Double Pipe Rear Bumper GuardWAAG Style Double Pipe Rear Bumper Guard by Broadfeet. This WAGG style double pipe rear bumper guard is designed to provide the ultimate in bumper protection. It is designed to keep your SUV safe day in and day out with style. This...$230.00 - $355.00
- Romik® RAL Series Running BoardsRAL Series Running Boards by Romik. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's and most CUV's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. The RAL series is luxury at its best. Available in silver or black...$544.50 - $654.50
- Romik® RZR Series Running BoardsRZR Series Running Boards by Romik, 1 Pair.$548.90 - $658.90
- Romik® RB2 Series Running BoardsRB2 Series Running Boards by Romik, 1 Pair.$500.50 - $654.50
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$380.63 - $672.84
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$367.43 - $638.75
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running boards 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip pads...$204.02 - $450.40
- ATS® Matrix Series Running BoardsMatrix Series Running Boards by ATS, 1 Pair. This 5.5-inch wide running board allows color customization on the removable front edge piece. Any color of paint you choose is applied to end caps and the front edge piece. Black powder...$218.23 - $428.67
- ATS® SL Series Running BoardsSL Series Running Boards by ATS, 1 Pair. This flat, 5.5-inch wide running board allows custom painting in any color of your choice along the front face and end caps. Or, select the standard front finish of anodized silver with black...$259.38 - $487.08
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.