Mitsubishi Galant Bike Racks
Your Galant looks great and you want to keep it that way which is difficult when you’re doing things that can damage it. One thing that can cause damage is trying to squeeze your bike into your trunk so that you can drive out to your favorite riding spot and the damage can occur to your bike, your vehicle or both. However, we have the accessories you need to avoid the stress and damage because we have a wide range of Mitsubishi Galant bike transport options so your next trip will be easy!
There are a variety of different types like those that can be mounted to your trunk so that your bike sits at waist height, those that mount to your roof so that they’re completely out of the way and many more. You need to get the best quality you can so we have brands like Rhino-Rack, Thule and more which means that you can buy a product in the knowledge that it will work well. We have the information that will help you make the right decision for your circumstances and we offer better prices than you would expect considering the benefits you get!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 1 bike rack reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any roof racks we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Yakima® - QuickBack Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $179.10$179.10
- Thule® - Prologue Roof Bike RackStarting at: $107.95$107.95
- SportRack® - Wheel Off Roof Bike CarrierStarting at: $75.60$75.60
- Rhino-Rack® - Quick Release Bike CarrierStarting at: $103.20$103.20
- Yakima® - KingJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $148.50$148.50
- Thule® - Tandem Carrier Pivoting Roof Bike RackStarting at: $377.95$377.95
- Rhino-Rack® - MountainTrail Bike CarrierStarting at: $135.20$135.20
- Yakima® - KingJoe Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $121.50$121.50
- Thule® - Big Mouth Roof Bike RackStarting at: $143.95$143.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Discovery Bike CarrierStarting at: $175.20$175.20
Posted by Gord S.
"I've used this rack on one long road trip and several weekend trips including a bit of off-roading. The rack works great and keeps the bikes secure even over rough terrain. The bolt-style hitch pin may seem like a pain but it contributes a lot to the stability - without it you'd need to add a separate stabilizer to get the same level of support for the bikes. For security, I just run a cable lock thru the safety chain loop on my hitch - no need for a locking hitch pin. "