Mitsubishi Fuel System Parts
- 3000GT Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Diamante Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Eclipse Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Endeavor Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Evolution Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Galant Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Lancer Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Mighty Max Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Mirage Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Montero Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Montero Sport Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Outlander Replacement Fuel System Parts
You will find the AEM Direct-Fit Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator on our site. These Mitsubishi fuel delivery parts are designed using the latest innovations to quench your cars thirst for fuel. They feature an adjustable fuel pressure from 20psi up to the maximum fuel pump capacity. They are custom designed using the OE specifications for a direct smooth fit ensuring that they fit directly onto your factory fitted fuel rail. They can also be coupled with the AEM high volume rail for impressive fuel blasts and enhanced performance. The interchangeable discharge ports also match the regulators output to that of the pump for consistent peak performance. They are also CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for enhanced strength and long lasting durability. The Custom barb fitting also accommodates the factory fitted hose. Each regulator base is also tapped to support -6 AN or 9/16” x 18 fittings, thus further enhancing the fuel flow. The installation kit also comes with everything you need and you will require no additional parts for a smooth stress free installation. They are also backed with a 1 year warranty from AEM.
You will find the Spectra Premium/Fuel Tank in our extensive collection of Mitsubishi fuel delivery parts. They are made with premium Ni Terne steel that is renowned for its anti corrosion and rust qualities. To further enhance its efficiency and long lasting durability they are equipped with a lead tin coating. They are also intensively tested after production to guarantee a leak free product. They are also road tested to ensure that they feature similar qualities of exceptional fitment and premium quality as the OE parts installed by the manufacturer. They weigh 55lbs with a fuel capacity of 40 gallons. For a stress free installation and easy maintenance you will get a lock ring/O-ring. They are also backed with a 3 year warranty.
All the components that fit together to form your fuel delivery system are available at CARiD.com. There is no excuse for allowing your fuel system to degrade to the point where you can no longer drive your car comfortably, because we have exactly what you need to perform the routine maintenance that prevents problems. If you are unsure as to which part you need, then don’t worry because we have 1 reviews for the fuel delivery system, with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, so that you can make the right decision! There, isn’t it easy?
- Airtex® - Fuel Pump Wiring HarnessStarting at: $9.32$9.32
- Stant® - Regular Locking Fuel CapStarting at: $14.58$14.58
- Bosch® - Fuel FilterStarting at: $34.85$34.85
- Genuine® - Fuel Tank Sender AssemblyStarting at: $85.64$85.64
- GB Remanufacturing® - Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorStarting at: $38.86$38.86
- Fel-Pro® - Fuel Injection Plenum Gasket SetStarting at: $12.22$12.22
- Denso® - Fuel Pump StrainerStarting at: $12.20$12.20
- FRAM® - In-Line Gasoline Fuel FilterStarting at: $23.63$23.63
- Pilot® - Fuel Pump StrainerStarting at: $9.99$9.99
Posted by Heather A.
"Very happy with the quality of the product. Very fast shipping, comes with a good warranty, very happy with the customer service. Will definitely shop here in the future. "
Posted by Austin M.
"Your service has been really fast and clean. With good parts and very helpful staff. I am new to CARiD, and I love it. I will always check with your business before I shop elsewhere. Thank you. "
Posted by Tony Y.
"I recently ordered this fuel tank cap for my 04 A6, which had the MIL light staying on. The A6 had been recently serviced by Brahman so I figured the problem was not a serious one. The fuel cap arrived within 2 days. It bore a very close resemblance to the original and it solved my problem.The MIL light did not go out immediately, so I called Audi and was advised that it would take 5 to 10 starts from cold for it to readjust and it did disappear within 2 days. Needless to say I am very satisfied with this product and would highly recommend it. Tony."
Posted by Chris H.
"Came with everything needed in a timely manner. Would definitely do it again! "
Posted by Al S.
"I ordered this part to fix my son's car and it was hard to find, however I found it here and the price was much less than what I expected. It was shipped immediately and arrived quickly. I have no complaints and neither does my son because he is back on the road."