- Full KitsMitsubishi Evolution
- (61)Bumpers & ValancesMitsubishi Evolution
- (120)Custom HoodsMitsubishi Evolution
- (8)Bumper LipsMitsubishi Evolution
- Rear DiffusersMitsubishi Evolution
- (1)CanardsMitsubishi Evolution
- Custom FendersMitsubishi Evolution
- (40)Side SkirtsMitsubishi Evolution
- (14)Trunk LidsMitsubishi Evolution
- Custom DoorsMitsubishi Evolution
- Custom RoofsMitsubishi Evolution
- Engine CoversMitsubishi Evolution
- (66)SpoilersMitsubishi Evolution
- (444)HeadlightsMitsubishi Evolution
- (13)Light CoversMitsubishi Evolution
The Evolution is sold across the world because it’s comfortable and exciting to drive so if you’re lucky enough to own one then you know that it draws attention everywhere you go. That means that you want it to look as good as it possibly can but that’s difficult when you’re driving it all the time so you need the right visual upgrades. Thankfully, we have a wide range of them to suit your Evolution so that you can have it looking fantastic to everyone who stares at it!
Perhaps the most important area to improve is the exterior because that’s the area that people see first and our Mitsubishi Evolution body kits are the perfect option. Because we have a wide range of parts it’s easy to get exactly the right visual improvement whether you’re looking for subtle changes or something that will completely and dramatically transform your vehicle into something that is an extension of your personality. We have the brands that give you great quality products because we know how important that is and once you have the right look you’ll find yourself inventing reasons to drive your vehicle even more!
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Couture® Body KitBody Kit by Couture. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$370.80 - $2,964.60
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $5,328.09
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $4,773.95
- AIT Racing® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by AIT Racing. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$158.00 - $465.93
- AIT Racing® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by AIT Racing. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$126.00 - $350.70
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber BumperCarbon Fiber Bumper by Carbon Creations. This bumper will improve your car's aerodynamics, save weight and look great.$239.00 - $1,119.00
- Couture® Bumper CoverBumper Cover by Couture. This bumper combines aerodynamic style with quality and long lasting durability.$90.00 - $766.80
- VIS Racing® Bumper InsertBumper Insert by VIS Racing. The part is made highly durable to withstand the abuse of daily driving. Conforming to the curves of your car, the part blends in perfectly with its exterior design.$187.92 - $659.29
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $3,904.04
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber LipCarbon Fiber Lip by Seibon. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber lip spoiler. A lip spoiler not only looks great, it reduces the amount of air flowing under the car, for less drag. Whether you're a racer...$442.00 - $1,428.00
- VIS Racing® Front LipFront Lip by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $1,569.92
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Mitsubishi Evolution Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2012 Mitsubishi Evolution