The Evolution is an exciting car to drive which means that you probably want to drive everywhere. Unfortunately, some trips are more difficult than others like when you try to take your bike to your favorite riding spot and you discover that you have caused damage to the bike, the vehicle or both by trying to squeeze the bike into the trunk. Thankfully, you’ve come to the right place to put those problems behind you because we have a wide range of Mitsubishi Evolution bike transport options so your next trip will be easy!
Each rack has a different way of transporting your bikes so it’s suited to different people like the one that mounts to your trailer hitch, the roof mounted rack, the trunk mounted rack or even a bike rack that holds more than one bike! We have respected brands so that you get high quality products with features that will protect both your vehicle and your bike so that you no longer have to worry about damage. We even have the information you need to make the right decision and when you do decide you’ll notice that we also have great prices!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 1 bike rack reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any roof racks we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Yakima® - SuperJoe Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $112.50$112.50
- Rhino-Rack® - Discovery Bike CarrierStarting at: $175.20$175.20
- Yakima® - KingJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $148.50$148.50
- Rhino-Rack® - MountainTrail Bike CarrierStarting at: $135.20$135.20
- Yakima® - QuickBack Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $179.10$179.10
- Rhino-Rack® - Road Warrior Bike CarrierStarting at: $119.20$119.20
- Yakima® - KingJoe Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $121.50$121.50
- Rhino-Rack® - Quick Release Bike CarrierStarting at: $103.20$103.20
- Yakima® - SuperJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $112.50$112.50
- Bully® - Heavy Duty 3-Bike Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $189.99$189.99
"I've used this rack on one long road trip and several weekend trips including a bit of off-roading. The rack works great and keeps the bikes secure even over rough terrain. The bolt-style hitch pin may seem like a pain but it contributes a lot to the stability - without it you'd need to add a separate stabilizer to get the same level of support for the bikes. For security, I just run a cable lock thru the safety chain loop on my hitch - no need for a locking hitch pin. "