Mitsubishi Evolution Accessories & Parts
One of Mitsubishi's most high-profile cars, the Evolution (or Lancer Evolution) has become a force to be reckoned with. Although in existence since the early 1990s, the Mitsubishi Evolution premiered in 2003 , as the model became available for the first time in US markets. It was the eighth overall generation of the Evolution but the first to arrive in America. Powered by a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine, the "Evo" was initially capable of producing approximate 271 horsepower along with 273 pounds-per-foot of torque. The engine was mated to either a five or six-speed manual transmission. It was also outfitted with Brembo brakes and 17" wheels. Mitsubishi originally planned to offer the model for one year only. However, the Evolution surprised many and became a success at dealer lots across the country, earning recognition from driving enthusiasts and critics alike.
In 2005, the Lancer Evolution was updated with improvements to the base model as well as the inclusion of additional trim levels in different markets. Known as the Evolution IX, the model's 2.0L engine received a boost to the turbocharger, upping the horsepower to 291 while also introducing variable valve timing. Trim levels included the Grand Sport Rally (base), Rally Sport (RS), Special Edition (SE), and the MR (Mitsubishi Racing). The Mitsubishi Evo Rally Sport (RS) shows off the least amount of amenities and details in order to maintain its light curb weight, since the car was designed as a platform model for racing teams. Bilstein shocks, forged wheels, HID headlights, foglights, and an aluminum roof were some of the distinctive parts featured on the MR. The SE (Special Edition) showcases an aluminum hood and roof, aluminum wheels in "diamond black", special red-stitched seating, HID headlights, and foglights.
2005 also saw the introduction of the Evo wagon. Released in Japan, the Mitsubishi Evolution wagon displays a 6-speed manual transmission (or a 5-speed automatic on the GT-A), chrome trim, and upgraded seats. The Lancer Evolution was redesigned for 2007 and armed with S-AWC, or Super All Wheel Control. S-AWC is Mitsubishi's four-wheel drive system which uses vectoring technology and distributes torque accordingly to any wheel, as seen in past generations of the model. Trims included the GSR and the MR in the United States, with the MR getting a 6-speed Twin Clutch Sportronic Shift Transmission. Other updates to Evolution parts have been added throughout the years, as the Evolution continues to be one of Mitsubishi's most critically acclaimed models. Since its inception, the Mitsubishi Evolution has received numerous awards, such as the Best Performance Car under 50K (Motoring 2009), Best Aggressive Sports Sedan (2006- ConsumerSearch), and Sport Compact Car of the Year (2004, 2005).
Power is a subjective term. You know it when you feel it, but you might not know it when you see it. Style is the same way. The Lancer Evolution has no problem with either. Turbocharged and ready to rumble, the "Evo" as it is known, has a major league fastball along with a sporty, dynamic profile. It is fashionable, compact, and designed for a joyride – all traits that make implementing your own look a winning choice. No wonder why it's an aftermarket favorite, while the Evolution is a great plaform to add the right accessories and parts! The Mitsubishi Evolution cruises past the competition on the track as well as the showroom.
CARiD.com carries a full line of top-quality Mitsubishi Evolution Accessories and Parts. Every brand-name manufacturer in the books is right here - no imitations. Just the best of the best at a value that makes sense. Take your pick of Mitsubishi Evolution accessories such as spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and grille guards to unlock the potential this ride is capable of. All of our Mitsubishi Evolution accessories and parts are guaranteed to provide a precise OEM fit and withstand the test of time. Sound interesting? Click on your Model Year above today to find out more!
- Coverking®Neosupreme Printed Custom Seat Coversfrom $199.99
- Covercraft®Dustop™ Custom Car Coverfrom $215.84
- Thule®Sonic Cargo Boxfrom $549.95
- Yakima®Whispbar™ WB300 Ski and Snowboard Rackfrom $249.00
- Remin®Basic Kitfrom $117.00
- Centric®Premium Ceramic Front Brake Padsfrom $30.44
- COMP Cams®Camshaftfrom $567.22
- DashMat®Original Dashboard Coverfrom $40.49
- KSport®SuperComp Brake Kitfrom $3,040.00
Whatever you expect from your Mitsubishi Evolution, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mitsubishi Evolution and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Mitsubishi Evolution Dash Kits
- Mitsubishi Evolution Billet Grilles
- Mitsubishi Evolution Chrome Trim
- Mitsubishi Evolution Spoilers
- Mitsubishi Evolution Floor Mats
- Mitsubishi Evolution Body Kits
- Mitsubishi Evolution Wind Deflectors
- Mitsubishi Evolution Cargo Liners
- Mitsubishi Evolution Seat Covers
- Mitsubishi Evolution Car Covers
- Mitsubishi Evolution Custom Gauges
- Mitsubishi Evolution Light Covers
- Mitsubishi Evolution Side Mirrors
- Mitsubishi Evolution License Plates
- Mitsubishi Evolution Wiper Blades
- Mitsubishi Evolution Custom Hoods
- Mitsubishi Evolution Bike Racks
- Mitsubishi Evolution Roof Racks
- Mitsubishi Evolution Trailer Hitches
- Mitsubishi Evolution Sun Shades
- Mitsubishi Evolution Dash Covers
- Mitsubishi Evolution Fender Flares
- Mitsubishi Evolution Side Vents
- Mitsubishi Evolution Sunroof Visors
- Mitsubishi Evolution Car Organizers
- Mitsubishi Evolution Car Bras
- Mitsubishi Evolution Racing Seats
| Posted by Iaroslav | (Buffalo Grove, IL)
Good products for the price, fits on my car perfect, and no horrible sounds for now, like was before, will see have long the will work on my 500awhp car.