Mitsubishi Performance Engine Parts
- 3000GT Engine Components
- Cordia Engine Components
- Diamante Engine Components
- Eclipse Engine Components
- Endeavor Engine Components
- Evolution Engine Components
- Expo Engine Components
- Galant Engine Components
- Lancer Engine Components
- Mighty Max Engine Components
- Mirage Engine Components
- Montero Engine Components
- Montero Sport Engine Components
- Outlander Engine Components
- Outlander Sport Engine Components
- Precis Engine Components
- Raider Engine Components
- Sigma Engine Components
- Starion Engine Components
- Tredia Engine Components
About Mitsubishi Performance Engine Parts
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- AEM® Tru-Time Adjustable Cam GearTru-Time Adjustable Cam Gear by AEM®. AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears increase horsepower and torque without having to change the camshaft(s) and are must-have items for engines that are milled, forced induction, high compression...
$1.08from $0.86 - $179.45# 2580
- Fidanza® Adjustable Cam GearAdjustable Cam Gear by Fidanza®. Increase the power of your engine with this high-class part. Made of premium aluminum, the cam gear is CNC-machined for exact fit and anodized for superior durability.
$151.98from $121.58 - $176.23# 3774
- COMP Cams® CamshaftCamshaft by COMP Cams®.
$0.45from $0.36 - $1,586.83# 3316
- Agency Power® Crankshaft PulleyCrankshaft Pulley by Agency Power®. Lightweight crank pulleys have proven horsepower and torque increases time after time. Agency Power chooses to make all of the crank pulleys the same diameter as the factory but reduce the...
$162.50from $130.00 - $290.00# 3803
- Mishimoto® Oil Filler CapOil Filler Cap by Mishimoto®. Add function and style to your engine bay with a Mishimoto CNC billet Oil Filler Cap. Available in Black and Red, this item is a great compliment to any engine bay. The included O-Ring ensures a tight...
Guides & Articles
Look up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
Michael GrayenGlossary of Engine Internal Parts
Internal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if...
Popular Popular Products
- # 20575328
- # 9607348
- # 379148
Mitsubishi Performance Engine Parts Reviews
Average rating: 4.6 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
Work just with quality hoses
2012 Mitsubishi Evolution | Posted by Robert | (Greenville, PA)
I've always used quality brand-name silicone hoses. I feel they are an upgrade. Silicone hoses do not split and explode like rubber ones. Thank you guys for what you are doing!
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Performance Engine Parts Part Numbers
- Popular Searches