Your Endeavor is like part of the family since you spend so much time with it so you want to make sure that it’s giving you its best every time you take it out of the garage. That means installing the right performance upgrades so that you can keep using it to get away from civilization or just to work without worrying about how well it’s running. Of course, your braking set up is a highly important aspect so you’ll be glad to know that our Mitsubishi Endeavor brakes, brake kits, pads and rotors are at fantastic prices!
Your braking system is obviously important to your day to day driving because it can be the difference in an emergency situation but the right system can also save you money in the future. We have a wide range of components using different technologies so we have what you need to improve an older braking system using brand new technology or completely overhaul your existing brakes so that your vehicle’s stopping power can get you out of any troubling situation. We have brands like EBC, Hawk and Brembo so you know you’re going to get the best quality and they cost less than you’re expecting!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 13 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin SetStarting at: $9.50$9.50
- Dorman® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $99.84$99.84
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $159.84$159.84
- PBR® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $137.01$137.01
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $38.37$38.37
- Genuine® - Brake DiscStarting at: $62.94$62.94
- World Brake Resources® - Premium Remanufactured Brake CaliperStarting at: $81.83$81.83
- NPN® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $61.17$61.17
- Akebono® - Pro-ACT™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $61.85$61.85
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $34.25$34.25
Posted by Fernando V.
"This website is highly recommended because of very good quality items and services. Please take it into account when purchasing from them. "
Posted by Jericho H.
"The brakes were fantastic, they worked better than I expected. I recommend it to everyone A+++"
Posted by Rickey B.
"Great product, could immediately tell the difference over my old stock rotors. Highly recommend them, they look great as well, no break in period needed."
Posted by Brandon J.
"I have totally the best brakes now. Just replaced the factory units in my 2003 Eclipse with this PowerStop Kit. Well, they're performing like a charm. They stay clean and quiet all the time. People at CARiD are great. Shipping was quick either, with no hassle. Would recommend it!"