Eclipse Suspension Systems
There are few pleasures like driving your perfectly set up Mitsubishi Eclipse. Handling, performance, and safety are of equal importance on the road. One of key gears in a car is undoubtedly a suspension system. For suspension systems of any type and layout, we have top quality products from leading brands including but not limited to Daystar, ReadyLIFT, and Eibach. For your Eclipse, there is a rich assortment of different suspension components available, which you can use to smooth your ride or to tune it for firmer, sportier performance. Whatever you are looking for, you are sure to get it here at CARiD.com.
Before offering items to our customers, we select and test them thoroughly. CARiD team not just sells auto components at the most reasonable prices on the web, but we also provide unrivaled customer support regardless of the sum of your purchase. Whether it will be a lowering kit or a new sway bar assembly, your deepest satisfaction is guaranteed by our Price Match and easy Return Policies. You can submit your order right away using our online purchase procedure, or call us toll free and let us do it for you. Shop for your Mitsubishi Eclipse's suspension system components at CARiD.com, take advantages of special deals we have to offer, and come back for a more enjoyable shopping experience!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 2 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- KSport® - Airtech Air Suspension SystemStarting at: $2,755.00$2,755.00
- ST Suspensions® - Sport Tech Lowering KitStarting at: $280.49$280.49
- Spec-D® - Black with Red Lowering SpringsStarting at: $72.00$72.00
- KONI® - Sport ShocksStarting at: $162.40$162.40
- Energy Suspension® - Front Tie Rod Dust BootsStarting at: $3.15$3.15
- Eibach® - Pro-Alignment Front Camber BoltsStarting at: $35.70$35.70
- Option-R® - Rear Strut Tower BarStarting at: $22.95$22.95
- DC Sports® - Carbon Steel Strut BarStarting at: $110.30$110.30
- KW Suspensions® - V3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $2,599.99$2,599.99
- KSport® - Race Version Coilover KitStarting at: $1,288.00$1,288.00
Posted by Tracy B.
"As in the description, it does what its intended to do. You will immediately feel the difference after installing this product into your vehicle! Amazing!"
Posted by Fj F.
"I really enjoy my 2007 Eclipse, but from the day I drove off the Mitsubishi lot, one feature has bothered me since. The space between the wheel well and tire was an enormous amount of empty space, and the handling wasn't quite as good as my 03 Eclipse. I finally purchased the Eibach Lowering Springs (1.4" drop), and when I finally put the wheels back on and put the Eclipse back on the ground, real pleasant surprise! Car looked like it should. Was really happy with Eibach Springs. No greater feeling when you finally accomplish the job!"