Mitsubishi Eclipse Performance Brakes
The Eclipse has been made famous by movies and video games because it’s a vehicle that gives you a thrill every time you put your foot down. That means that you need to have it running at its best and we have the upgrades you need to achieve that so that you can continue to enjoy it at every opportunity. You obviously want to be able to stop properly every time you need to so our Mitsubishi Eclipse brakes, pads and rotors are important upgrades that cost less than you might expect.
Your standard brakes work well but they can cost more in maintenance costs in the long term and they’re not as good as most aftermarket systems. We have a wide range of components including cross-drilled, dimpled and more so that you can find the set up that suits the way you drive whether you’re just looking for more stopping power on normal trips or you’re looking to go out onto the track and decrease your times. You want the best quality so you’ll be glad to know that we have brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC to ensure that you’re getting the best!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 4 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsStarting at: $93.91$93.91
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Caliper PistonStarting at: $18.17$18.17
- Dorman® - Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitStarting at: $4.02$4.02
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $67.49$67.49
- PBR® - Brake HoseStarting at: $3.86$3.86
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $33.21$33.21
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Brake KitStarting at: $140.29$140.29
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake PadsStarting at: $73.60$73.60
- Monroe® - Ceramics™ Brake PadsStarting at: $33.49$33.49
- Brembo® - Sport Slotted RotorsStarting at: $260.20$260.20
Posted by Rickey B.
"Great product, could immediately tell the difference over my old stock rotors. Highly recommend them, they look great as well, no break in period needed."
Posted by Brandon J.
"I have totally the best brakes now. Just replaced the factory units in my 2003 Eclipse with this PowerStop Kit. Well, they're performing like a charm. They stay clean and quiet all the time. People at CARiD are great. Shipping was quick either, with no hassle. Would recommend it!"