Mitsubishi Eclipse Performance Brakes
The Eclipse has been made famous by movies and video games because it’s a vehicle that gives you a thrill every time you put your foot down. That means that you need to have it running at its best and we have the upgrades you need to achieve that so that you can continue to enjoy it at every opportunity. You obviously want to be able to stop properly every time you need to so our Mitsubishi Eclipse brakes, pads and rotors are important upgrades that cost less than you might expect.
Your standard brakes work well but they can cost more in maintenance costs in the long term and they’re not as good as most aftermarket systems. We have a wide range of components including cross-drilled, dimpled and more so that you can find the set up that suits the way you drive whether you’re just looking for more stopping power on normal trips or you’re looking to go out onto the track and decrease your times. You want the best quality so you’ll be glad to know that we have brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC to ensure that you’re getting the best!
- KSport® - ProComp Brake KitStarting at: $1,662.50$1,662.50
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsStarting at: $23.55$23.55
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $40.08$40.08
- Wilwood® - Dynapro Radial Mount 4-Pistons Front CaliperStarting at: $249.95$249.95
- Agency Power® - Steel Braided Brake LinesStarting at: $95.00$95.00
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $136.75$136.75
- Brembo® - GT Series Cross Drilled Custom Painted Brake KitStarting at: $3,331.20$3,331.20
- Hawk® - Performance Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $78.67$78.67
- KSport® - SuperComp Brake KitStarting at: $3,040.00$3,040.00
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport RotorsStarting at: $106.86$106.86
| Posted by Grant | (Portsmouth, NH)
These brakes look amazing with my car and also a bit bigger than my stock brakes to give it a fuller look! They look even better in person and outstanding once on my 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT! They make no noise whatsoever and shines by itself.
Base • GS • GST • GSX • RS • Spyder GS • Spyder GST • GT • Spyder GT • GTS • Spyder GTS • GT-P • SE • Spyder GT-P • GS Sport • Spyder GS Sport • Spyder SE