You want your Diamante to look its best even though you’re using it for activities that can cause damage which means that you need the right accessories. One such activity is taking your bike to your favorite riding spot where you can enjoy the freedom of the outdoors but it’s difficult to squeeze the bike into the trunk and you risk damaging the bike, vehicle or both. Thankfully, we have a wide range of Mitsubishi Diamante bike transport solutions so that your next trip will be a lot easier than you thought it could be!
There are a number of different options including racks that are mounted to your trailer hitch, those that attach to your roof to keep the bikes out of your way, those that hold more than one bike at a time and many more. We have some of the most trusted brands in the industry like Rhino-Rack and Thule which means that you know you’re going to get high quality products that will work as you expect them to. We also have the information you need to make the right decision and we even have prices that give you serious value for your money!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 1 bike rack reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any roof racks we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Yakima® - QuickBack Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $179.10$179.10
- Thule® - Raceway™ Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $233.95$233.95
- Yakima® - KingJoe Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $121.50$121.50
- THULE® - Raceway™ Platform Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $323.95$323.95
- Yakima® - FrontLoader Roof Bike RackStarting at: $161.10$161.10
- Thule® - Archway Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $170.95$170.95
- Yakima® - KingJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $148.50$148.50
- Thule® - Big Mouth Roof Bike RackStarting at: $143.95$143.95
- Yakima® - SuperJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $112.50$112.50
- Thule® - Circuit Roof Bike RackStarting at: $143.95$143.95
Posted by Gord S.
"I've used this rack on one long road trip and several weekend trips including a bit of off-roading. The rack works great and keeps the bikes secure even over rough terrain. The bolt-style hitch pin may seem like a pain but it contributes a lot to the stability - without it you'd need to add a separate stabilizer to get the same level of support for the bikes. For security, I just run a cable lock thru the safety chain loop on my hitch - no need for a locking hitch pin. "