- 3000GT Starting & Charging
- Colt Starting & Charging
- Cordia Starting & Charging
- Diamante Starting & Charging
- Eclipse Starting & Charging
- Endeavor Starting & Charging
- Evolution Starting & Charging
- Expo Starting & Charging
- Galant Starting & Charging
- i-MiEV Starting & Charging
- Lancer Starting & Charging
- Mighty Max Starting & Charging
- Mirage Starting & Charging
- Montero Starting & Charging
- Montero Sport Starting & Charging
- Outlander Starting & Charging
Mitsubishi is famous for its lineup of cars and SUVs that offer above-average performance and style. Without proper maintenance and timely repair, even a minor failure in your vehicle can leave you stranded. We store a great selection of superb Mitsubishi starting & charging parts to keep starting and charging systems performing at their optimal level for the longest time possible. It’s always a great idea to schedule a starting/charging system inspection before it requires extensive and costly repair. Our great range includes alternators, batteries, starters, voltage regulators, starter solenoids, and anything else to get the system back to normal function in no time.
If any symptoms of malfunction have been noticed, then inspect your Mitsubishi’s starting and charging systems as soon as possible. All products you can see at our store are manufactured by the brand names renowned in the automotive industry such as MSD, Braille Battery, PAC, Kinetik, T-Spec, Quality-Built, and many more, and have no equal in quality and price. Should you require assistance, give our highly competitive and customer-focused experts a call. Let us help you at any time.
- Quality-Built® AlternatorAlternator by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable...$25.92 - $473.93
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...$39.08 - $1,097.26
- Denso® AlternatorAlternator by Denso®. Contemporary cars employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners. Denso First Time Fit™...$28.73 - $587.06
- Optima® RedTop™ Car BatteryEnjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the most common causes of battery failure....$126.58 - $181.82
- Optima® YellowTop™ Car BatteryYellowTop™ Car Battery by Optima®. YellowTop high-performance AGM batteries are truly dual-purpose batteries. They have amazing cranking power to start big, high-compression engines, and impressive cycling capacity to power items...$161.53 - $251.25
- Quality-Built® StarterStarter by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...$21.60 - $212.92
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch®. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...$35.71 - $955.92
- Denso® Starter MotorStarter Motor by Denso®. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...$39.70 - $273.51
- Auto 7® StarterStarter by Auto 7®. The electrical system is the nerve center of your vehicle. Some common pitfalls of a faulty electrical system include no or slow cranking, dim lights, or troubles with accessories. Auto 7 has the quality parts...$39.58 - $237.72
- Exide® Edge™ Flat Plate AGM Automotive BatteryEdge™ Flat Plate AGM Automotive Battery by Exide®. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle...$146.46 - $178.82
- TYC® StarterStarter by TYC®. As soon as your starter motor fails, you can feel it right away. Well, if your starter motor is damaged, you no longer have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement because TYC will give you the same quality...$56.38 - $145.91
- World Source One® StarterStarter by World Source One®. Do you hear nothing but “click, click” when you turn the key? Is the BATTERY dash light on? Your vehicle is in need of engine electrical system repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$68.60 - $225.41
- Auto 7® AlternatorAlternator by Auto 7®. The electrical system is the nerve center of your vehicle. Some common pitfalls of a faulty electrical system include no or slow cranking, dim lights, or troubles with accessories. Auto 7 has the quality...$48.60 - $341.62
- Quality-Built® Starter (16939N)Starter (16939N) by Quality-Built®. 12V, with 8-Tooth Pinion Gear, Permanent Magnet Gear Reduction, 1.2 kW, Clockwise Rotation, 7 lbs. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built starter. These starters...Designed specifically for the high demands of professional installersSelect components and advanced manufacturing techniques provide unparalleled performance and reliability$77.96
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured Starter (16939)Remanufactured Starter (16939) by Quality-Built®. 12V, with 8-Tooth Pinion Gear, Permanent Magnet Gear Reduction, 1.2 kW, Clockwise Rotation, 7 lbs. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built starter....Designed specifically for the high demands of professional installersSelect components and advanced manufacturing techniques provide unparalleled performance and reliability$67.63
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Auto Repair PartsServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Auto Repair PartsHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
Mitsubishi Starting & Charging Parts Reviews
2007 Dodge Dakota