- 3000GT Performance Air Intake Systems
- Colt Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cordia Performance Air Intake Systems
- Diamante Performance Air Intake Systems
- Eclipse Performance Air Intake Systems
- Endeavor Performance Air Intake Systems
- Evolution Performance Air Intake Systems
- Expo Performance Air Intake Systems
- Galant Performance Air Intake Systems
- i-MiEV Performance Air Intake Systems
- Lancer Performance Air Intake Systems
- Mighty Max Performance Air Intake Systems
- Mirage Performance Air Intake Systems
- Montero Performance Air Intake Systems
- Montero Sport Performance Air Intake Systems
- Outlander Performance Air Intake Systems
- Outlander Sport Performance Air Intake Systems
- Pajero Performance Air Intake Systems
- Pajero Sport Performance Air Intake Systems
- Precis Performance Air Intake Systems
- Raider Performance Air Intake Systems
- Sigma Performance Air Intake Systems
- Starion Performance Air Intake Systems
- Tredia Performance Air Intake Systems
When it comes to upgrading your Mitsubishi, our store is the right place to be. We strive to supply everything you need to add style and power to your ride. In this part of our website you will find an excellent selection of custom air intakes for most Mitsubishi models and years. Whether you own an old good Mitsubishi Starion or drive a brand new Lancer, we’ve got the right air intake system for you!
The engine of your Mitsubishi needs air to breathe. And, naturally, the more air it gets, the better it works. But the air must be filtered before being delivered to the engine. It is obvious that the airflow is restricted by a filter and tubes. So, an efficient filter and wide, smoothly bended tubes that can ensure unrestricted airflow are the key to better engine performance. That’s how short ram air intakes work – they are less restrictive and provide better airflow. Instead of installing a short ram intake, you can opt for a cold air intake system. It will not deliver more air, but it will suck the air from outside the engine compartment. This means that your engine will be receiving cooler air, which is richer in oxygen. If you take upgrading your vehicle seriously and are looking for premium quality Mitsubishi air intakes, you can rely on CARiD!
- Injen® SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemSP Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The SP Series Cold Air Intake System is made for the enthusiast who wants maximum horsepower from a tuned cold air intake system. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter...$178.60 - $600.40
- K&N® 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This intake kit is designed for the larger engines typically found in trucks and SUVs. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free flowing K&N air filter and custom...$263.99 - $478.99
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...$136.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Neo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemNeo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with...$262.65 - $535.50
- Injen® IS Series Intake SystemIS Series Intake System by Injen®. The IS Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air filter allows...$144.44 - $312.20
- Takeda® Retain Short Ram Air Intake SystemRetain Short Ram Air Intake System by Takeda®. Improve your car's performance and enhance the appearance of your engine bay with the Takeda Retain Short Ram Air Intake System. This system will increase airflow to your engine with...$225.00 - $495.00
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...$173.99 - $837.99
- Injen® PF Series Air Intake SystemPF Series Air Intake System by Injen®. The PF Series Air Intake System is made for high performance cars, trucks and SUVs. It features a larger air filter and a larger diameter air intake tube to meet the airflow demands of the...$19.95 - $437.00
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$129.99 - $552.99
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque. The Dragon Air Intake System is designed to maximize airflow and engine performance. 50-States Street...$51.00 - $293.25
- Injen® RD Series Cold Air Intake SystemRD Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The RD Series is made for the enthusiast who wants improved mid-range power. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter behind the bumper, where it can take in cooler, denser...$245.86 - $312.64
- Airaid® Jr. Intake KitJr. Kit by Airaid®. This is AIRAID's entry level performance intake kit. It improves airflow and performance while being economical and simple to install. The kit includes an AIRAID lifetime guarantee Direct-Fit, Replacement air...$133.83 - $246.74
- AEM® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by AEM®. This system is an economical alternative to AEM's Cold Air Intake system. The Short Ram system installs easily under the hood, and on some applications outperforms the longer cold air design.$92.99 - $369.99
- HPS® Short Ram Air Intake with Heat ShieldShort Ram Air Intake with Heat Shield by HPS®. Makes for more power throughout your vehicle's full RPM range utilizing mandrel-bent piping and K&N washable/reusable high flowing air filter, while for the maximum cooling effect, a...$161.50 - $308.75
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...$169.15 - $378.25
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance PartsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance PartsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance PartsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Performance PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
Mitsubishi Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse