The Mitsubishi 3000GT is a coupe that is classified and put in the sporty section of the Mitsubishi cars. It is indeed a car that is more of a tourer than a normal daily car. It can accommodate four passengers. It is also very pristine when it comes to giving the driver and the passengers a good comfy ride. When thinking of taking a road trip and with a lot of luggage, a trailer hitch can be very appropriate. The hitches will not only help you tow all the luggage that cannot fit in the trunk of the coupe but will also give you the comfort of knowing that your luggage is safe. There are basically two types of Mitsubishi 3000GT trailer hitches at the shop: you will get a chance to choose between the receiver hitch and the knob hitch which is at times referred to as the ball hitch. Both types will work perfectly for you. All are made to great quality standards and you can count on them to haul your cargo efficiently behind your Mitsubishi 3000GT.
There are several categories of both receiver and the knob trailer hitches that you can choose from. You have the privilege to opt between Classes I and V trailer hitches from CARiD. Based on the fact that the Mitsubishi 3000GT is a coupe and has an engine capacity of 3.0l and is also a V6, then you can affix any class of the trailer hitches that the shop has on offer. You will also have a plethora of hitch accessories to choose from at the shop and which have been designed to accord you a safe, comfy ride. Mitsubishi 3000GT trailer hitches are indeed the way forward when you want to haul along some camping trailer or even a light boat.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $224.97$224.97
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - USAF Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
- Thule® - Transporter Combi Cargo BoxStarting at: $476.95$476.95
- Hopkins® - 7-Pole ConnectorStarting at: $4.96$4.96
"Very solid construction, with plenty of room for cargo. Incredibly easy assembly. It only took 20 minutes with a 2-year-old "helping" me. Lots of places to hook cords/straps, and enough rise to be safely above the road. Highly recommended."
"I installed this on my camper and wired it to apply my electric brakes from the trailer battery. The mounting bracket was easy to use and it has a nice long woven cable to attach to the tow vehicle. I'm happy with the quality and the price."