- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25$175.85
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.43
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $488.81
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Mitsubishi 3000GT Tires
The Mitsubishi 3000GT has a sharp styling design, a powerful engine and head turning sporty looks. The cabin area is spacious and roomy, accommodating three adults at the back comfortably. It has a solid build quality, amazing handling and a comfortable ride quality. Your tires play an important role in the performance and ride quality of your GT3000. Equipping it with high-grade Mitsubishi 3000GT tires from CARiD will certainly enhance your vehicle’s performance. CARiD stocks a wide selection of tires from the most reputable brands in the country including Pirelli, Continental, Goodyear, Bridgestone and Firestone among others. These tires are made from a combination of natural and synthetic materials, compound chemicals and other high-tech fabrics. The production process involves use of innovative technology to guarantee that the final product meets the stringent standards set by the industry. CARiD stocks summer tires, winter tires, all season tires and all terrain tires.
Winter tires are designed to cope with low temperature environments and wet roads. These tires have a strong braking force and superb traction on ice and snow. Bridgestone Blizzak tires are reputed for their superb wet traction and improved fuel efficiency. Alternatively, one may opt to fit all season tires such as Achilles ATR Sport because these tires function equally well in summer and winter weather. Tread patterns are also an important feature to consider. Good quality treads enhance performance and improve hydroplaning resistance. Reduced threads limit the flow of air currents between the grooves thereby constraining the cooling effect. Increased heat buildup leads to tire malfunction. Worn out tires need to be replaced with newer tires. Install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all Mitsubishi 3000GT tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These sensors safeguard your tires by alerting the driver when significant deviations are noted allowing prompt action to be taken before disaster strikes.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.