The 3000GT is the kind of vehicle that begs to be driven since it’s so comfortable but it can stir something in you which causes you to want more and more. Of course, that means performance upgrades but you also want to make sure that you’re getting the best value for your money so you’ve reached the right place! We have all the upgrades you need so that you can get just the right performance without spending a fortune and our Mitsubishi 3000GT air intakes are the perfect example of high quality upgrades!
An air intake determines how much air your engine gets and the temperature it will be when it arrives so it’s a very important component to your engine. We have the different types with different benefits like the cold air intake that gives your engine cooler air by taking it from a different place or the short ram intake that will allow your engine to burn a higher volume of air. Because we have them all you can get the right one to suit your lifestyle and once you have the right one installed you’ll wonder why you ever drove with a standard intake!
- KN 57 Series FIPK Generation I Air Intake SystemEngine Gasket Set by Sealed Power. Intake Manifold Gaskets with Rubber-Plastic End Seals with Locating Pins.$55.99 - $249.99
- Injen® IS Series Intake SystemIS Series Intake System by Injen. The IS Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air filter allows increased...$134.85 - $312.20
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$136.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- HPS® Short Ram Air Intake with Heat ShieldShort Ram Air Intake with Heat Shield by HPS. Makes for more power throughout your vehicle's full RPM range utilizing mandrel-bent piping and K&N washable/reusable high flowing air filter, while for the maximum cooling effect, a...$161.50 - $308.75
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter.$26.99 - $95.99
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$20.30 - $187.58
- Weapon-R® Air Flow Meter Adapter Kit with Dragon Air FilterAFM Adapter Kit with Dragon Air Filter by Weapon-R. Installing this kit will increase the airflow into your engine and increase performance. It replaces the OEM air filter assembly with an open element intake system.$92.65 - $98.00
- Weapon-R® Air Flow Meter Adapter Kit with Secret Weapon Air FilterAFM Adapter Kit with Secret Weapon Air Filter by Weapon-R. Installing this kit will increase the airflow into your engine and increase performance. It replaces the OEM air filter assembly with an open element intake system.$92.65
- aFe® Magnum Flow Racing Pro Guard 7 Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Guard 7.$83.95 - $116.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro 5R.$46.95 - $116.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Dry S.$49.95 - $98.95
- Weapon-R® Mass Air Flow AdapterUniversal Mass Air Flow Adapter by Weapon-R. This universal adapter will let you attach that air cleaner of your choice to the inlet of your airflow sensor. Made from rugged plastic, it bolts to flat inlet of the sensor, and has a...$13.00
- Spectre Performance® Airflow Sensor MountsAirflow Sensor Mounts by Spectre Performance. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are designed...$9.96 - $14.94
- Spectre Performance® Intake Manifold Bolts KitIntake Manifold Bolts Kit by Spectre Performance. Dress up your existing intake manifold or ease installation of a new manifold with intake manifold bolts. They're made from rugged steel and plated for corrosion resistance, perfect...$4.68 - $14.94
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads$12.61 - $15.53
- KSport® SuperComp Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Mitsubishi 3000GT Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT