- (149)Clutch KitsMini
- (24)Seals & GasketsMini
- (14)Oil CoolersMini
- (12)Transmission FiltersMini
- (17)Transmission Pan, Drain Plug, Filler CapMini
- (88)Clutch LinkagesMini
- (24)Transmission MountsMini
- (18)Transmission Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsMini
- (24)Transmission ShiftersMini
- (2)Clutch PedalsMini
A legendary Mini car is a timeless classic that is impossible not to notice on the road. Designed and sold by the world-known British Motor Corporation and later by the famous automotive giant BMW, every Mini model is a perfect combination of reliability and comfort, traditional British style and up-to-date technologies. Whatever Mini automobile you own, it perfectly fits any lifestyle and purpose, so it’s suitable both for busy days in big cities and family weekends in the countryside. The company made it a rule to manufacture strong automobiles with unique style paying attention even to the minor details.
Our specialists have gathered a rich selection of transmission mounts, clutch friction discs etc. for effective repair or maintenance of your vehicle. We handpick only high-quality Mini transmission parts that come from trustworthy aftermarket brands. No doubt you want your automobile to remain always ready for action, that’s why you shouldn’t forget to inspect your car on a regular basis and replace all faulty components in time. Shopping in our store, you can be sure whatever repair part you pick, it will ensure unquestionable functionality, high quality, and unsurpassed durability. So why not use this unique chance to buy all the needed auto components under one roof?
- Sachs® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Sachs. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks, cables,...$75.28 - $2,643.44
- EXEDY® OE Replacement Clutch KitOE Replacement Clutch Kit by EXEDY. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers.$40.35 - $1,850.93
- EXEDY® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Exedy. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you...$40.35 - $1,850.93
- RhinoPac® Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...$65.99 - $1,424.49
- LuK® RepSet Clutch KitRepSet Clutch Kit by LuK. Each LuK RepSet contains everything you need to get the job done right: new clutch, disc, release bearing, pilot bearing (where required), spline tool and lubricant. Designed and engineered to perfectly...$63.50 - $954.91
- Valeo® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Valeo. Replace your worn out transmission part with this reliable component by Valeo to get optimum performance for your vehicle that won't cost you a fortune. This top-notch product is precision designed to meet or...$67.14 - $1,754.43
- Beck Arnley® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$82.91 - $1,010.87
- Sachs® FlywheelFlywheel by Sachs. All flywheels are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM standards. SACHS offers a full range of application coverage for the most popular domestics and import vehicles. Look-up is made easy with NFW (New Flywheel)...$44.04 - $1,111.04
- LuK® Dual Mass FlywheelDual Mass Flywheel by LuK. LuK dual-mass flywheels absorb engine vibrations before they are transmitted to the driveline where they can create gear rattle. These units feature a built-in damper designed to isolate engine torque...$146.54 - $974.39
- RhinoPac® Clutch Kit with FlywheelClutch Kit with Flywheel by RhinoPac. When OE specs arent good enough, upgrade to a RhinoPac SR series high-performance clutch. It features increased strength and clamping power and long life no matter the RPM or temperature....$235.60 - $1,100.32
- RhinoPac® Replacement Dual Mass FlywheelReplacement Dual Mass Flywheel RhinoPac. A dual mass flywheel reduces engine vibration and makes shifting easier, but the internal damping system can fail and resurfacing may not be possible. To ensure silky smooth vehicle...$232.05 - $878.85
- Beck Arnley® Clutch Flywheel Conversion KitClutch Flywheel Conversion Kit by Beck Arnley.$388.63 - $745.05
- EXEDY® OEM Clutch DiscOEM Clutch Disc by EXEDY.$22.97 - $375.92
- Beck Arnley® Automatic Transmission FilterAutomatic Transmission Filter by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s,...$9.10 - $214.42
- Sachs® Clutch CylindersClutch Master Cylinder by Sachs. To rid yourself of troublesome hydraulic clutch release problems, SACHS strongly recommends the master and slave cylinder be inspected and replaced if necessary when the clutch is also replaced. The...$11.39 - $703.36
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Transmission PartsClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure PlateIf you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and upgrade your vehicle by sharpening performance off the line, you have high expectations about the finished result once high labor costs are paid or you’ve spent a lot of time and effort doing it yourself. You’re anticipating silky release and take-in of the clutch pedal, smooth running without harshness or vibrations, crisp shifts that chirp tires on pavement, and the fact that your vehicle feels brand new again. Knowing what’s important when a clutch job is being done can get you those results and save you money, because taking shortcuts usually yields disappointment.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- Replacement Transmission PartsHow To Perform An Automatic Transmission Fluid & Filter ServiceIn this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built your car tested it thoroughly, and they know more than anyone on earth does about its breaking points and how to keep mechanical components healthy, so following your vehicle manufacturer's recommended service intervals is essential. While draining a trans pan and refilling it only replaces one-half to two-thirds of your overall fluid (the rest remains inside the torque converter), don't let it diminish the importance of keeping your automatic trans fluid (ATF) fresh.
Mini Transmission Parts Reviews
2005 Chevy Tahoe