Mini Transmission & Drivetrain
- Clubman Transmission & Drivetrain
- Cooper Transmission & Drivetrain
- Countryman Transmission & Drivetrain
- Fidanza® - V1 Series Single Plate Clutch KitStarting at: $489.96$489.96
- Fidanza® - V2 Series Single Plate Clutch KitStarting at: $537.69$537.69
- EXEDY® - Stage 3 Cerametallic Disc with Sprung Center Racing Clutch KitStarting at: $1,223.26$1,223.26
- EXEDY® - OEM Replacement Clutch KitStarting at: $201.20$201.20
- Hurst Shifters® - Quarter Stick Shifter AccessoriesStarting at: $58.25$58.25
- Hurst Shifters® - Back-Up Light SwitchStarting at: $12.04$12.04
- Hurst Shifters® - Shifter Boot and PlateStarting at: $21.62$21.62
- Hurst Shifters® - Pistol Grip Shifter HandleStarting at: $42.00$42.00
- Hurst Shifters® - Classic Shifter KnobStarting at: $25.73$25.73
- Hurst Shifters® - HardDrive Shifter StickStarting at: $148.20$148.20
"Remember when Hurst Olds roamed the streets, Hurst wheels made your Hotrod 'hot.' This trim kit brings a little nostalgia into modern muscle."
"Love the new shifter knob. Looks great and fits perfect."
"The knob looks great in my 350Z, but the price, $72, is exorbitant."
"Exactly what I expected from Hurst. High quality fit and finish."
"I have a 2011 Camaro with a factory Hurst shifter. I've done a lot of mods to the car and added a Hurst line lock kit. For a clean installation, I also added the T-handle knob with button. While the Camaro is a press on (keyed) shifter, and the T-handle is threaded, you either need to buy an adapter or thread the shifter. I bought an adapter and am very happy with the shifter. It sits lower than the factory knob so the throw is even shorter/tighter than it was. It looks great too, and brings back memories of my muscle cars in the late 60's/70's. The only improvement would be to have an adapter for the Camaro in the kit."