A mini is truly a “one-of-a-kind” car. Its appearance and build are so unique and distinctive, that heads turn when a Mini car passes by. Now you have a chance to make your Mini even better. You can install new Mini tail lights and turn your automobile into a masterpiece. At CARiD.com, you will find LED tail lights, Euro tail lights, third brake lights, and fiber optic strips. If you are looking for a way to add style to your Mini, the Euro tail lights are the way to go. They are composed of several bulbs – all of them differently colored and shaped. These bulbs are arranged in an attractive composition. You can browse through the many various designs and choose the tail lights that fit your taste. No matter how picky you are, you will definitely find the perfect tail lights at CARiD.com.
Another great lighting solution we offer are the LED tail lights. They are very durable and have long service life. This makes them an excellent investment. Besides, they are resistant to vibrations and have a fast rise time. LED tail lights are a security upgrade. No matter which Mini tail light you decide to purchase, you can be absolutely sure that it is a product of superior quality. CARiD.com wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Spec-D® Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic Tail Lights by Spec-D®. Upgrade your vehicle with an outstanding style and ultimate performance by replacing your old stock tail lights with a pair of these unique parts. The stylists at Spec-D have combined extremely...$131.05 - $373.80
- Spec-D® Smoke LED Tail LightsSmoke LED Tail Lights by Spec-D®, 1 Pair. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These LED Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive...$96.57 - $420.53
- Spec-D® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by Spec-D®. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These Euro Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look like...$35.20 - $248.31
- Spec-D® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spec-D®. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These Euro Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look like...$35.20 - $248.31
- Spec-D® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spec-D®. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These LED Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look like...$35.20 - $420.53
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$11.55 - $308.16
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Eagle®. Eagle replacement tail lights are designed to provide safe driving during the night and under low visibility conditions. With their durable construction, Eagle lights are highly resistant...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$11.13 - $449.33
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Light by K-Metal®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$14.25 - $962.50
- K-Metal® Rear Side Marker LightsRear Side Marker Light by K-Metal®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$12.75 - $273.75
- Valeo® Factory Tail LightsTail Light Lens Assembly by Valeo®. 100% new Valeo products to exceed your expectations: high demand in electricity and heat. This product is designed and tested in stringent conditions that are established by OE manufacturers and...Designed to produce maximum charge output under all conditionsProvides improved efficiency in electrical various demands$53.72 - $230.74
- Maxzone® Replacement Tail LightsReplacement Tail Lights by Maxzone®. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$13.56 - $895.24
- Spec-D® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by Spec-D®. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These LED Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look like...$32.04 - $420.53
- Spec-D® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spec-D®. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These LED Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look like nothing...$32.04 - $420.53
- Dorman® Factory Replacement 3rd Brake LightFactory Replacement 3rd Brake Light by Dorman®. If you're searching for a bright 3rd brake light, this product is what you need. It has been re-engineered with new LED bulbs that provide up to ten times more brightness than...Direct OEM replacementEnsures safer driving$27.14 - $259.90
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Sherman®. Drive safely day and night, under any weather conditions with factory replacement tail lights by Sherman. They're manufactured to exact OEM specs to provide a direct fit and ensure OE...OEM quality at less costDirect fit replacement – no modifications required$9.22 - $321.17
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
Mini Custom & Factory Tail Lights Reviews
2002 Mini Cooper