This page is devoted to one of the most important systems of your automobile, the suspension system. It keeps your auto’s wheels in contact with the road surface for traction and steering so you have to keep that system in good condition to maintain control while driving. Inspect your automobile’s suspension system as regularly as you can and if some parts of that mechanism are faulty, replace them as soon as it’s possible to avoid additional expenses. Today you have a possibility to purchase all the needed suspensions products at affordable prices without leaving your house. Consider our store your one stop shop for quality Mini replacement suspension parts.
Our specialists have gathered a rich assortment of durable auto parts to restore your auto’s suspension and make it function properly. With the help of our convenient search, you will effortlessly find the needed parts in a few moments. If you need a piece of advice or have any questions, feel free to contact our tech support and they will gladly give you a hand. Collaborating with only well-known and verified aftermarket companies such as Monroe, Beck Arnley, Bilstein, we provide only excellent quality parts. Don’t hesitate and place your order right now.
- Monroe® OESpectrum Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum Struts by Monroe. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...$19.13 - $363.07
- KYB® Excel-G Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G Series Shocks and Struts by KYB. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...$21.86 - $178.17
- Gabriel® Ultra Premium Shock AbsorberUltra Premium Shock Absorber by Gabriel. Gabriel Ultra shocks and struts for todays vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force Technology for quicker response, longer life, improved...$17.48 - $149.19
- SenSen® Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by SenSen. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SenSen features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...$16.80 - $69.89
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement Shocks and StrutsB4 Series Replacement Shocks and Struts by Bilstein. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the worlds finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same OEM...$33.42 - $532.75
- FCS® Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Shocks and Struts by FCS. FCS bare shocks and struts are engineered to restore your vehicle's handling and control. Monotube shock absorbers are also ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes. Twin-tube shocks, struts, and...$18.91 - $76.74
- Genuine® Shock & StrutShock & Strut by Genuine. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...$56.81 - $1,782.28
- Unity® Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Struts by Unity.$16.23 - $160.00
- Sachs® Shock & StrutShock and Strut by Sachs. Sachs shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring perfect road grip and cornering behavior, no matter...$28.20 - $317.73
- Sachs® Super Touring Shock & StrutSuper Touring Shock & Strut by Sachs.SACHS shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring perfect road grip and cornering...$26.55 - $630.31
- MOOG® Control Arm AssemblyControl Arm Assembly by MOOG. Direct replacement control arms by MOOG are designed to solve steering and suspension problems in nothing flat. Most come with MOOG problem solver ball joints and premium bushings pre-installed.$35.24 - $407.02
- MOOG® Radius Arm and Ball JointRadius Arm and Ball Joint by MOOG. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking with age than your...$24.24 - $317.40
- Beck Arnley® Suspension LinksSway Bar Link by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$7.60 - $124.25
- Centric® Control ArmControl Arm by Centric. The company has one of the industrys best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.$27.65 - $241.77
- Lemfoerder® Control ArmControl Arm by Lemfoerder. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...$12.99 - $951.23
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Mini Suspension Parts Reviews
2002 Mini Cooper