When it comes to the ignition system, it ensures proper operation of an internal combustion engine. It provides a well-timed spark in each cylinder for easy engine starting and optimum fuel mileage. If you want to get maximum horsepower from your Mini, opt for the performance ignition system. It provides powerful sparks for complete combustion, thus increasing the horsepower of your engine. In our store you can find only the finest performance parts for your Mini, and ignition parts are no exception.
Browse the virtual shelves of our store to find high-performance spark plugs, ignition controllers, ignition wire sets, and other premium products from such reputable manufacturers as Accel, Taylor Cable, MSD, and others. Our products are offered at very affordable prices so they can become an inexpensive way to upgrade the ignition system on any engine and provide your Mini with more horsepower. Choose appropriate spark plugs and other components exactly for your Mini from our vast catalog and make an order within a few minutes. You can order the products sitting on your couch and save time for other important activities.
- E3® Spark PlugSpark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power output...$5.95 - $9.99
- Pulstar® PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugPlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle response and...$14.95 - $179.40
- Taylor Cable® 8mm Spiro Pro Ignition Wire Set8mm Spiro Pro Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. These plug wires are the top choice of racers and street enthusiasts for their high performance at an affordable price. With two layers of 100% silicone jacketing and silicone...$24.48 - $139.30
- Taylor Cable® ThunderVolt Ferrite Core Performance Ignition Wire SetThunderVolt Ferrite Core Performance Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. Gain horsepower and torque with Taylor’s Dyno-proven ThunderVolt racing plug wire sets. Low resistance for healthy spark and RFI/EMI suppression.$31.59 - $193.94
- Karlyn STI® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Karlyn STI®. Coil Pack replaces the distributor. It features electronically controlled pack of ignition coils controled by the car's computer and as distributor it is used to create the spark for all engine...$25.94 - $167.54
- Karlyn STI® Direct Ignition CoilDirect Ignition Coil by Karlyn STI®. The ignition coil is one of the most important part in the ignition system. Ignition Coil aimed to provide the needed high voltage and ignition energy for generating the high voltage sparks at...$2.27 - $109.42
- Karlyn STI® Spark Plug Wire SetSpark Plug Wire Set by Karlyn STI®. The purpose of good wire insulation is to protect the cable from voltage leaks. The single most important factor for rating insulation performance is the type of material used and not the...$9.06 - $493.23
- MSD® Vacuum AdvanceUniversal Vacuum Advance (8468) by MSD®. Vacuum Advance Lockout.$7.95
- MSD® Vacuum AdvanceUniversal Vacuum Advance (8463) by MSD®. Vacuum Advance; MSD Distributors; Exc. PN.$18.95
- MSD® Ignition System Vibration MountUniversal Ignition System Vibration Mount (8839) by MSD®. Ignition System Vibration Mount; Blaster SS Coil; 3 Card.$12.95
- MSD® Ignition System Vibration MountUniversal Ignition System Vibration Mount (8825) by MSD®. Ignition System Vibration Mount; Pro Power Coil; 3 Card.$13.95
- MSD® Ignition System Vibration MountUniversal Ignition System Vibration Mount (8823) by MSD®. Ignition System Vibration Mount; 5/6; Digital 7 Series; 4 Card.$14.95
- MSD® Ignition System Vibration MountUniversal Ignition System Vibration Mount (8800) by MSD®. Ignition System Vibration Mount; 7AL-2/7AL-3/8/10 Series; 4 Card.$15.95
- MSD® Revolution LimiterUniversal Revolution Limiter (8738) by MSD®. Rev Control; Soft Touch; MSD 6T; 6TN/6 HVC.$127.95
- MSD® Revolution LimiterUniversal Revolution Limiter (8732) by MSD®. Digital 2-Step Rev Control; For PN.$94.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Performance PartsAuto Parts: Dealer vs. AftermarketThe question of whether to buy parts from an automotive dealer vs. ones from aftermarket manufacturers is as age-old as the automobile itself. Below, we'll take a look at things worth considering to help you make a better choice if you're facing that same question. Automobile manufacturers and dealerships always advertise the fact that their parts are "genuine" because they were made by the exact same production facility that made the parts installed on the assembly line.
- Performance PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Performance PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
Mini Performance Ignition Systems Reviews
- Related Performance Ignition Systems Pages
- Popular Performance Ignition Systems Part Numbers