Owners don't drive these cars because of practicality, they drive them because they love how they're designed and enjoy the thrill-a-minute driving experience that comes with every road trip in a Mini automobile. Even more astounding is the fact that Mini's are rated 2nd behind the Ford Model T as the “most influential car of the 20th century”. Not a small feat by any means! When the time comes that you find yourself in need of a quality replacement hood for your car, don't hesitate to consider the many advantages of purchasing a high-strength steel hood from the #1 preferred source, offline and off, Replace.
Replace makes hoods for your Mini auto that look and work just as well as the original; without the heart-attack-inducing price tag that your local dealer will charge you. Mini hoods are complex in design and really don't have any sort of viable replacement, other than an OE-designed panel. This is precisely what Replace offers: OE quality, without the OEM price. They use sheet metal with the same tensile strength and rust-hindering properties of your original Mini hood, with a life-long guarantee that will outlast the car in most cases. Your Replace hood will fit without any modifications – all the work's done for you before it arrives at its destination!
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...$10.04 - $1,406.67
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$6.78 - $986.03
- Sachs® Stabilus Hood Lift SupportStabilus Hood Lift Support by Sachs. A hood with gas spring assist can be opened with one hand. When open, the hood will stay securely and reliably in position and cannot slam shut, as used to be the case with improperly latched...$9.91 - $91.00
- K-Metal® HoodHood by K-Metal. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a typical...$20.00 - $778.13
- RhinoPac® StrongArm Hood Lift SupportStrongArm Hood Lift Support by RhinoPac. Replace your worn-out factory lift support with a new gas charged lift support by RhinoPac featuring a heavy gauge steel body and hardened chromium plated piston rod. The lift support is easy...$3.98 - $82.26
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.$479.00 - $1,839.00
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...$453.05 - $3,230.00
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber Hood ScoopCarbon Fiber Hood Scoop by Seibon. Let your engine breathe cool outside air with a hood scoop. A hood scoop says high performance like few other parts, but a carbon fiber hood scoop takes performance to another level. Whether you're...$297.50 - $357.00
- VIS Racing® Hood ScoopZyclone Hood Scoop by VIS Racing.$139.37 - $594.30
- Replace® Hood Panel (MC1230100)Hood Panel (MC1230100) by Replace. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # MC1230100S, B004GEJLI8, 615343385563, 41617067754. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at...$268.75
- Replace® Hood Panel (MC1230101)Hood Panel (MC1230101) by Replace. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # MC1230101S, B004GEJLII, 615343385570, 41617067753. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at...$268.31
- Replace® Hood Panel (MC1230102V)Hood Panel (MC1230102V) by Replace. High Strength Steel. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # MC1230102, B01B19ZTRC, 615343279091, 41612754738. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can...$162.11
- Replace® Hood Panel (MC1230103C)Hood Panel (MC1230103C) by Replace. Steel. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # MC1230103, E5160B/C, 41617318365, 41612754741. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage...$301.73
- Replace® Hood Panel (MC1230102C)Hood Panel (MC1230102C) by Replace. High Strength Steel. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # MC1230102, E5160A/C, 41612754738. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage...$203.88
Guides & Articles
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Mini Hoods Reviews
2009 Mini Clubman