- (98)Radiator Fans, ClutchesMini
- (67)Water PumpsMini
- (25)Coolant Overflow TanksMini
- (127)Radiator HosesMini
- (13)Cooling System Switches, Sensors & RelaysMini
- (18)Oil CoolersMini
- (23)Engine Oil CoolersMini
- (7)Power Steering CoolingMini
- (56)Antifreeze & AdditivesMini
Small and maneuverable Mini cars have been manufactured since 1959 by BMC (British Motor Corporation). In 1994, this brand became the subsidiary of the BMW corporation. The company's lineup includes the Mini Paceman, Clubman, Countryman, Cooper, and other models. Mini definitely became one of the most popular British cars of all times. Several Mini concept cars were introduced, including the hydrogen-powered concept unveiled at the Frankfurt Auto Show that took place in 2001. The Mini was used in motorsport successfully - for example, the legendary Mini Cooper S won the Monte Carlo Rally three times in 1964, 1965, and 1967.
If the engine is overheating, this means something is wrong with the engine cooling system. Over time, all parts wear out so if you want to buy new Mini engine cooling parts, check out our online catalog. We offer high quality products at an acceptable price from well-known, trustworthy brands such as TYC, Koyorad, Denso, Dorman, Spectra Premium, etc. Our experts are ready to provide you with all the needed information about each and every product in our great catalog, so ask questions and order all the needed parts to repair your vehicle's engine cooling system from us. Your engine will stay cool!
- Replace® RadiatorRadiator by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at speed, or drawn though by the...$40.01 - $1,069.93
- TYC® Cooling FanCooling Fan by TYC®. One of the components that prevent your engine from overheating is the cooling fan, and should it fail, you'll notice it in very short time. When it happens, you won't need to pay the high dealer price any...$26.46 - $192.19
- Koyorad® RadiatorRadiator by Koyorad®. When you notice that your radiator is leaking, clogged or otherwise damaged, you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement any more. Designed to be identical to the factory unit from the number...$58.58 - $475.20
- Dorman® Radiator Fan AssemblyRadiator Fan Assembly by Dorman®. Save time, money and labor with Dorman’s Engine Cooling Fan Assembly. It comes ready to install with the motor, shroud, and blade. Plus, the high fiberglass content offers extra strength and...$30.57 - $858.17
- Spectra Premium® RadiatorRadiator by Spectra Premium®. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive engine repairs,...$62.01 - $2,547.45
- APDI® RadiatorRadiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the OE.$54.65 - $1,302.84
- Dorman® Radiator Fan RelayRadiator Fan Relay by Dorman®. Designed to restore the radiator fan to proper operation by reliably controlling fan speeds, Dorman’s Engine Cooling Fan Motor Relay provides long lasting protection against overheating. It is...$27.31 - $34.89
- Dorman® Degas Fitting Thermostat and HoseDegas Fitting Thermostat and Hose by Dorman®. Re-engineered to address common failure points in the original equipment, Dorman’s Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing has improved durability and resistance. It withstands the extreme...$2.06 - $324.64
- Sherman® RadiatorRadiator by Sherman®. Restore the OEM-specified cooling ability and be sure that your engine runs optimally and is protected from possible overheating and damage. Trust Sherman and get a durable replacement radiator designed to...$74.02 - $279.23
- Gates® Replacement Water PumpReplacement Water Pump by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...$17.13 - $731.33
- Replace® Radiator Fan AssemblyRadiator Fan Assembly by Replace®. A properly functioning cooling fan is critical to your engine’s lifespan and performance. Modern engines operate at very high temperatures to meet emissions regulations, and the range between...$9.27 - $621.99
- NISSENS® RadiatorRadiator by Nissens®. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be put off, because overheating...$5.28 - $714.44
- Gates® ThermostatThermostat by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$4.94 - $72.46
- Gates® Engine Coolant HoseEngine Coolant Hose by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$2.34 - $143.22
- WAHLER® ThermostatThermostat by Wahler®. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be put off, because overheating...$1.21 - $223.29
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Auto Repair PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.