- ACCELERA® PHI$60.03 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.54 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $555.78
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $488.81
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$83.94 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ102$82.71 - $255.35
About Mini Countryman Tires
The Mini Countryman is a truly impressive contraption that has literally redefined the sports utility vehicles market since its inception. From this car, you enjoy many attractive features such as exquisite interiors and extremely elegant exteriors that will definitely make you the envy of your friends. Apart from its truly fantastic handling, this car is also equipped with a wide four wheel drive system that guarantees quality drives in any terrain. However, nothing is so good that it cannot be improved and this is especially true for this car. With a set of Mini Countryman tires, you will literally be blown away by the improvement on your previously pretty good Mini. CARiD stocks the best quality of Mini tires, and avails a huge variety for you to choose from. These tires are created by some of the best names in the industry such as Firestone and Bridgestone. For each type of tire, you will enjoy a wide range of highly attractive and technologically superior packages that are bound to suit your particular needs and style. Additionally, most notable brands have also recently adopted the highly acclaimed tire pressure monitor system sensors (TPMS) technology which further enhances the safety features of your beloved Mini Countryman.
Apart from their impeccable design and safety standards, Mini Countryman tires also come in a very extensive range. While looking for tires to get you through the notorious snow storms or terrifying rainstorms and muddy terrain, just pay the CARiD online shop a visit and you will be right at home. From their wide selection of highly specialized mud tires, snow tires, all-season tires, summer tires and winters tires you will definitely get what you are looking for. For the first time ever, you can now drive your Mini Countryman through all types of terrain or weather conditions without worrying about damaging your car or getting stuck in no man’s land.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.