- (78)Fuel PumpsMini Countryman
- (116)Fuel TanksMini Countryman
- (32)Fuel FiltersMini Countryman
- (12)Fuel Injectors & RailsMini Countryman
- (26)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsMini Countryman
- (26)Throttle BodiesMini Countryman
- (99)CarburetorMini Countryman
- (47)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsMini Countryman
- (11)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesMini Countryman
- (125)Fuel System AdditivesMini Countryman
On our wide range of premium quality collection of Mini Countryman fuel delivery parts, we feature the Airtex/Fuel Line Seal Ring. These parts feature upgraded seals and laminated pump diaphragms that are designed to work perfectly with modern multi fuel blends. They are created using the latest and most cutting edge innovations to ensure that they serve their protective and safety roles in the entire fuel delivery system. They are light weight parts weighing in at only 0.15lbs with a free flow rate of between 50-40 and a corresponding pressure of 90-105(psi). You will also get a gasket and the inlet features a strainer attachment while the outlet features the quick connect attachment. To ensure that you enjoy the same and even improved functionalities and qualities just like you did with the OE parts; these seals are extensively tested and custom fitted in many different applications. Their versatility also ensures that they can be used as an important safety feature with any universal electric fuel pump. The installation is simple and hassle free with all the necessary hardware and a detailed step by step set of instructions provided. A 1 year Airtex warranty covers all types of damages.
You will also find the Holley Fuel Pressure Regulators 12-803. These Mini Countryman fuel delivery parts are used to maintain the fuel pressure at 41/2 to 9 (psi) to avoid any flooding in case of high pressure and low supply in case of low pressure. They are located in line to further enhance their capabilities and they feature a female threads inlet and outlet attachments with one inlet and two outlets. They are made with heavy duty aluminum which is further reinforced with a chrome coating that further enhances their impressive efficiency and long lasting durability. The installation is a breeze with all the mounting brackets provided and they are backed by the Holley 1 year comprehensive warranty.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric fuel...$47.78 - $2,005.78
- Genuine® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Genuine.$12.01 - $250.39
- Bosch® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Bosch. Replace a defective fuel injector and get rid of poor fuel economy and sluggish performance. The fuel injector from Bosch is a cost-effective solution when you need a compatible replacement part. It features...$3.40 - $530.30
- Blau® Fuel Tank CapFuel Tank Cap by Blau. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...$12.04 - $36.09
- Gates® Replacement Fuel Tank CapReplacement Fuel Tank Cap by Gates. When youre low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...$3.40 - $61.86
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Tank Strap KitFuel Tank Strap Kit by Spectra Premium. Designed to replace worn, rusted, or missing straps, this fuel tank strap kit will help to keep your fuel tank in place ensuring its secure installation. Purchasing this kit, you get nothing...$16.09 - $410.37
- Rein® Fuel Tank CapFuel Tank Cap by Rein. Rein First Aid coolant, oil, and fuel caps are designed to maintain the correct pressure, making sure the vehicle operates smoothly and that no check engine lights illuminate.$9.47 - $23.27
- Victor Reinz® Fuel Injector O-Ring KitFuel Injector O-Ring Kit by Victor Reinz. When youre low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices...$2.82 - $35.83
- Victor Reinz® Fuel Injection Throttle Body Mounting GasketFuel Injection Throttle Body Mounting Gasket by Victor Reinz. When youre low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only...$1.15 - $47.98
- MagnaFuel® In-Line Fuel PumpIn-Line Fuel Pump by MagnaFuel. Once-piece design is more compact and light weight.$458.16 - $499.20
- Aeromotive® 340 Stealth Fuel Pump340 Stealth Fuel Pump, Offset Inlet, Inline by Aeromotive. Includes Pump, Universal Drop Parts Kit (Filter, Wiring Pigtail, Rubber Hose, One Pair Clamps, Rubber Grommet). The Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output,...$124.34 - $191.09
- Aeromotive® A1000 Fuel PumpUniversal A1000 Fuel Pump by Aeromotive. This is the pump that started it all. Durable, reliable, good looking and it supports high horsepower. Perfect for the daily driver that doesn't run like a daily driver.$407.05
- Aeromotive® EFI Fuel SystemEFI Fuel System with A1000 Fuel Pump by Aeromotive. If you're tired of fuel delivery problems, Aeromotive has the fuel system solution you've been looking for. Designed to provide outstanding performance through matched component...$1,585.54 - $2,061.70
- Aeromotive® Billet Mechanical Carbureted Fuel PumpUniversal Billet Mechanical Carbureted Fuel Pump by Aeromotive.$393.89
- Aeromotive® 340 Stealth E85 Compatible Fuel PumpUniversal 340 Stealth E85 Compatible Fuel Pump by Aeromotive.$124.34
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.