Mini Cooper Trailer Hitches
The Mini Cooper is one of the smallest yet sleekest cars in the market. It is a car that has been designed to carry four people and also bring out the feminine part of driving. Well, everyone looks daring and adventurous when driving the Cooper! It has enough space to accommodate passengers comfortably and some reasonable trunk space for some luggage. When considering going for a trip or just hauling some cargo, you might consider installing any of the copious Mini Cooper trailer hitches at CARiD. The hitches will help you drag along some sizeable cargo like a camping trailer, a boat or any of the not so heavy trailers. There are many types of trailer hitches that you can affix to your Cooper today. They basically come in two main types: knob and receiver hitches.
Any of the two can be attached to the Cooper and enable the car handle a lot of stuff. It is further necessary to note that the receiver hitches have cushion and swivel as well as other accessories that have been designed to give the driver a safe, comfortable drive. The knob hitch usually has two knobs - the up and down knob - and sometimes triple knob hitches. All of these knobs can be affixed to your Cooper. Depending on the engine capacity of the car, you will need to know the best Mini Cooper trailer hitch to attach to your car. The Cooper engine starts at 1.4 L and you will definitely need to consider attaching it with the Class I hitch for effectiveness. You will eventually be able to haul a lot more cargo when you install a hitch to your Mini. There are high quality trailer hitches at CARiD and there are also experts waiting to advise you on the best one to pick.
| Posted by Isaac | (Heber, UT)
This product was very easy to install and came with amazing instructions on how to do it yourself. No issues what so ever with install. This product came with an excellent paint job, aside form scratches from shipping. and is works very well.
- Popular Cooper Part Numbers
- CURT® 11126 - Class 1 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (W/O Insert, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 11160 - Class 1 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (W/O Insert, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 11130 - Class 1 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (W/O Insert, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- Mini Cooper Models
- Cooper Base Trailer Hitches
- Cooper Coupe Trailer Hitches
- Cooper Coupe John Cooper Works Trailer Hitches
- Cooper Coupe S Trailer Hitches
- Cooper John Cooper Works Trailer Hitches
- Cooper John Cooper Works GP Trailer Hitches
- Cooper Roadster Trailer Hitches
- Cooper Roadster John Cooper Works Trailer Hitches
- Cooper Roadster S Trailer Hitches
- Cooper S Trailer Hitches