- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $98.58
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-60 RFT$204.69 - $361.07
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $90.00
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $488.81
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Mini Cooper Tires
The Mini Cooper is a classic car that has seen the most evolutionary changes during its lifetime. If you own a Mini, then you must have observed its classic features that have made it into such an important household name within the motoring industry for decades. In its hey day, this car commanded a large portion of the market due to its exceptional handling and highly efficient systems that are still quite impressive even in today’s highly advanced automotive industry. Although the original factory fit tires were decent enough, you can now get more out of your Mini by fitting it with a set of the popular Mini Cooper tires stocked at the CARiD car accessories outlet. These tires are developed by some of the most notable names such as Firestone, Michelin and Dunlop using the latest technologies and methods. While using any of the highly specialized mud tires, snow tires or winter tires, you will be wowed by your previously shy Mini’s ability to navigate even the harshest of terrains and weather conditions.
Moreover, in recent years, the main manufacturers of Mini Cooper tires have also endeavored to arm these tires with additional features that further enhance the driving of the Mini. The tire pressure monitor system sensor (TPMS) is one such useful feature that is usually installed on these tires. These systems ensure that your tires meet all the safety standards of pressure and general impeccable conditions by relaying important reports and updates on a special window right on your dashboard where you cannot miss it. To learn more about these exquisite tires, browse through the popular carid.com auto shop where a highly qualified and very friendly customer care assistant will answer all your questions in a very satisfactory manner. They will also help you pick the best tires for whatever terrain you intend to drive through, should you need their help.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.