Mini Cooper Parts
Mini cars appeared in the UK in 1958. The Mini Cooper is a FWD compact car in a retro style. The hatchback model, which became the reincarnation of the legendary British Mini, appeared in 2001. The first generation of the Mini Cooper was available with four kinds of 1.4- and 1.6-liters engines. Those cars were available with either a mechanical or automatic transmission and featured a stepless variator. The 2007 MINI Coopers are the first models in the second generation of MINI vehicles. The MINI Cooper's engine now has 118 horsepower; the engine of the MINI Cooper S is turbocharged at 172 horsepower. At the 2007 North American Internation Auto Show, Mini introduced the limited edition Mini Cooper S Sidewalk Convertible. It had a top speed of 134 mph and accelerates from 0 to 62 mph in 7.9 seconds. The engine provides 168 HP and 160 lb. ft. of torque.
A race car was built on the base of the second-generation Mini. It featured a 6-speed mechanic transmission and powerful brakes and accelerates from 0 to 62mph in 6.1 seconds. At the 2003 International Motor Show in Detroit, the car was awarded the title “North American Car of the Year.” On our website you can find any repair part for your Mini Cooper. Just scroll down the page and choose the part you need. We will deliver your order straight to your door.
- Centric® - Remanufactured Semi Loaded Brake CaliperStarting at: $31.79$31.79
- Walker® - Ultra™ Front Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $556.71$556.71
- Dorman® - Camshaft Position Sensor ConnectorStarting at: $25.45$25.45
- Fel-Pro® - Engine Cylinder Head Bolt SetStarting at: $27.37$27.37
- Victor Reinz® - Engine Conversion Gasket SetStarting at: $64.62$64.62
- Timken® - Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyStarting at: $131.49$131.49
- A1 Cardone® - Remanufactured Windshield Wiper MotorStarting at: $54.29$54.29
- MOOG® - Ball JointStarting at: $25.86$25.86
- Mevotech® - Control ArmsStarting at: $27.27$27.27
The widest range of products, outstanding quality, and affordable prices are the three pillars on which CARiD bases its work. As a result, we provide an extensive selection of high quality Mini Cooper repair parts manufactured to restore your vehicle to like new condition at the most attractive prices. No matter whether you are changing an air filter or doing a routine brake job on your Mini Cooper, we have everything for your repair and maintenance needs.
- Mini Cooper Air Intake Parts
- Emission Control Emission Control
- Mini Cooper Fuel Delivery
- Mini Cooper A/C and Heating
- Mini Cooper Exhaust Parts
- Mini Cooper Engine Cooling
- Mini Cooper Starting & Charging
- Mini Cooper Ignition Parts
- Mini Cooper Electrical Parts
- Mini Cooper Engine Parts
- Mini Cooper Transmission Parts
- Mini Cooper Driveline & Axles
- Mini Cooper Steering Parts
- Mini Cooper Suspension Parts
- Mini Cooper Brake Parts
- Mini Cooper Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Mini Cooper Windows
| Posted by Gary | (Ankeny, IA)
Easy install, not much sound difference but looks good.