- Full KitsMini Cooper
- (13)Bumpers & ValancesMini Cooper
- (85)Custom HoodsMini Cooper
- (8)Bumper LipsMini Cooper
- Rear DiffusersMini Cooper
- (2)Fender FlaresMini Cooper
- (15)Side SkirtsMini Cooper
- (2)Trunk LidsMini Cooper
- Custom DoorsMini Cooper
- (4)SpoilersMini Cooper
- (2)Vertical DoorsMini Cooper
- (21)HeadlightsMini Cooper
- (1,665)Custom WheelsMini Cooper
- Light CoversMini Cooper
Your Cooper is a vehicle that deserves respect because it’s one of the more famous vehicles on the planet and if you own one then you probably know why. Because you respect it you need to know that it looks as good as it possibly can but there is only so much you can achieve by cleaning it so we have a wide range of visual upgrades that can give it the right look. Your Cooper is making statements about you every time you drive it and our upgrades ensure that it’s making the right statements!
The exterior of your vehicle is obviously the most important part when you’re thinking of which area to improve and our Mercury Cooper custom body kits are a fantastic way to give it the right look. We have a range of parts to give you what you need to slightly tweak your exterior to finish it off or completely change it so that you know it’s drawing attention everywhere you drive it. You need the best quality so we have the right brands for that and we have the right prices to give you the best value for your money.
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Liberty Walk® Body KitBody Kit by Liberty Walk. Are you craving to make a complete upgrade of your vehicle's appearance? This full kit by Liberty Walk is your ultimate choice featuring a mind-blowing design and a lowered look that will drop jaws as you...$380.00 - $36,900.00
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Dawn® Bumper Cover ProtectorBumper Cover Protector by Dawn. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper when loading and...$58.45 - $75.15
- Xenon® Front Air DamFront Air Dam by Xenon. Give your car an aggressive, hug the pavement look with this Front Air Dam. Besides looking great, it will also reduce the amount of air flowing under the car, for less drag. Reaction injection molded in...$80.82 - $816.62
- Xenon® Rear ValanceRear Valance by Xenon. This rear valance will add interesting detail to the lower edge of your bumper and make your car appear lower, for a road hugging look. It's reaction injection molded in polyurethane for perfect fit and...$67.74 - $759.65
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Duraflex® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$107.10 - $1,007.10
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Duraflex. Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. Because of these features, Duraflex aero parts obtain a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass...$71.10 - $1,255.50
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,079.10
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Mini Cooper Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2007 Mini Cooper