Mini Clubman Trailer Hitches
It is truly exhilarating to drive the Mini Clubman. It is one of the finest Minis in the market and it comes with a plethora of tantalizing features. It can carry four passengers and at the same time have enough boot space to carry suitcases and bags. Many people are using the car now for their daily lives and it is indeed proving to be the car that they needed. You can have any of the numerous Mini Clubman trailer hitches attached to the car so as to help you tow some extra weight behind or even to beautify the car. There are many types of trailer hitches that you can choose from at CARiD and which will accord you the best of services. Ideally, there are two types of hitches, namely; the receiver and the knob hitches. Of the two types of hitches, there are many categories under each that one can choose from. All in all, you will first need to know that the strength of the car largely determines the type of a hitch that you are going to attach to it.
For the Mini Clubman, it is ideal if you considered attaching a Class I or Class II hitch because of the car’s weight limit, although some people do attach Class III or even Class V basically to accentuate the beauty and the sleekness of the Mini. If going for a vacation and you are full in the car or have some luggage that you need to transport and there is not enough space at the trunk, then using any of CARiD’s Mini Clubman trailer hitches would be the perfect answer to that. You will find experts at the shop who will not only help you in choosing the right hitch but who will also advise you on the ways to use the same.
- Popular Clubman Part Numbers
- CURT® 11387 - Class 1 Concealed Round Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (W/O Insert, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 113871 - Class 1 Concealed Round Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Euro Insert with 1-7/8" Ball, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 113872 - Class 1 Concealed Round Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Euro Insert with 2" Ball, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- Mini Clubman Models
- Cooper Clubman Trailer Hitches
- Cooper John Cooper Works Clubman Trailer Hitches
- Cooper S Clubman Trailer Hitches