- (17)Fuel PumpsMini Clubman
- (50)Fuel TanksMini Clubman
- (14)Fuel FiltersMini Clubman
- (17)Fuel Injectors & RailsMini Clubman
- (8)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsMini Clubman
- (18)Throttle BodiesMini Clubman
- (132)CarburetorMini Clubman
- (41)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsMini Clubman
- (129)Fuel System AdditivesMini Clubman
- (46)Engine & Tune-upMini Clubman
On our list of elite Mini Clubman fuel delivery parts are the BBK Fuel Pump Kits. These kits feature incredible efficiency in transforming your regular car into an impressive road monster by supplying larger volumes of fuel per unit time. They come in a range of delivery levels from 110 to 255 liters per hour thus giving you a lot of flexibility and options. They are designed to feed extra powerful or turbocharger and supercharger reinforced engines which tend to guzzle lots of gas per unit time. Since they are extensively test fitted to suit each individual application they feature custom made traits that make them just as good as, and often even better than regular OE parts installed by the manufacturer. They replace the stock pump inside your gas tank perfectly offering the same functionalities and capabilities. You will also need no expert knowledge or sophisticated tools since the manufacturers have included all the necessary simple hardware tools and a very detailed instruction manual. You will also get a gas strainer which further enhances the performance of your fuel delivery system. In case of any defects or damages these kits are comprehensively backed by a 1 year warranty.
Also found on our site are the Edelbrock High Performance In-Tank Fuel Pumps. These Mini Clubman fuel delivery parts reinforce your performance modifications by offering enhanced fuel flow and increased fuel pressure. You can further these power and efficiency gains by choosing suitable models which flow between 41 to 67 GPH. Just like the OE parts installed by the manufacturers these systems infuse your car with a mod-ready flow of fuel with no losses in power gains and performance. You will enjoy the easy installation that requires no expert knowledge with all the hardware provided. These qualities are further backed by the Edelbrock 1 year unlimited warranty.
- Genuine® Replacement Throttle & PartsReplacement Throttle & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time...$0.54 - $1,212.61
- Genuine® Valve & RegulatorValve & Regulator by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$0.54 - $1,212.61
- Genuine® Replacement Carburetor & PartsReplacement Carburetor & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your...$0.54 - $1,212.61
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Auto Repair PartsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
Mini Clubman Fuel System Parts Reviews
2006 Ford F-150