- (86)Fuel PumpsMini Clubman
- (115)Fuel TanksMini Clubman
- (36)Fuel FiltersMini Clubman
- (15)Fuel Injectors & RailsMini Clubman
- (25)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsMini Clubman
- (38)Throttle BodiesMini Clubman
- (92)CarburetorMini Clubman
- (56)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsMini Clubman
- (13)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesMini Clubman
- (106)Fuel System AdditivesMini Clubman
On our list of elite Mini Clubman fuel delivery parts are the BBK Fuel Pump Kits. These kits feature incredible efficiency in transforming your regular car into an impressive road monster by supplying larger volumes of fuel per unit time. They come in a range of delivery levels from 110 to 255 liters per hour thus giving you a lot of flexibility and options. They are designed to feed extra powerful or turbocharger and supercharger reinforced engines which tend to guzzle lots of gas per unit time. Since they are extensively test fitted to suit each individual application they feature custom made traits that make them just as good as, and often even better than regular OE parts installed by the manufacturer. They replace the stock pump inside your gas tank perfectly offering the same functionalities and capabilities. You will also need no expert knowledge or sophisticated tools since the manufacturers have included all the necessary simple hardware tools and a very detailed instruction manual. You will also get a gas strainer which further enhances the performance of your fuel delivery system. In case of any defects or damages these kits are comprehensively backed by a 1 year warranty.
Also found on our site are the Edelbrock High Performance In-Tank Fuel Pumps. These Mini Clubman fuel delivery parts reinforce your performance modifications by offering enhanced fuel flow and increased fuel pressure. You can further these power and efficiency gains by choosing suitable models which flow between 41 to 67 GPH. Just like the OE parts installed by the manufacturers these systems infuse your car with a mod-ready flow of fuel with no losses in power gains and performance. You will enjoy the easy installation that requires no expert knowledge with all the hardware provided. These qualities are further backed by the Edelbrock 1 year unlimited warranty.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric fuel...$47.78 - $2,005.78
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty pump,...$44.80 - $1,453.47
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...$50.33 - $1,150.81
- Beck Arnley® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$30.29 - $741.28
- WP BREMI Ignition, Spark Plugs, WiresIs your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to the auto parts chain...$7.06 - $340.73
- MotoRad® Fuel Tank CapFuel Tank Cap by MotoRad. MotoRad fuel caps are designed and manufactured to prevent fuel loss, primarily through evaporation. A faulty or leaky fuel cap emit up-to 30 gallons of fuel per year in to the atmosphere. All of MotoRads...$2.48 - $31.12
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Tank Strap KitFuel Tank Strap Kit by Spectra Premium. Designed to replace worn, rusted, or missing straps, this fuel tank strap kit will help to keep your fuel tank in place ensuring its secure installation. Purchasing this kit, you get nothing...$16.09 - $637.11
- Fel-Pro® Fuel Injection Throttle Body Mounting GasketFuel Injection Throttle Body Mounting Gasket by Fel-Pro. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets...$1.21 - $56.55
- Victor Reinz® Fuel Injector O-Ring KitFuel Injector O-Ring Kit by Victor Reinz. When youre low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices...$2.82 - $35.83
- Victor Reinz® Fuel Injection Throttle Body Mounting GasketFuel Injection Throttle Body Mounting Gasket by Victor Reinz. When youre low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only...$1.15 - $47.98
- MagnaFuel® In-Line Fuel PumpIn-Line Fuel Pump by MagnaFuel. Once-piece design is more compact and light weight.$471.96 - $499.20
- Aeromotive® 340 Stealth Fuel Pump340 Stealth Fuel Pump, Offset Inlet, Inline by Aeromotive. Includes Pump, Universal Drop Parts Kit (Filter, Wiring Pigtail, Rubber Hose, One Pair Clamps, Rubber Grommet). The Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output,...$124.34 - $195.53
- Aeromotive® A1000 Fuel PumpUniversal A1000 Fuel Pump by Aeromotive. This is the pump that started it all. Durable, reliable, good looking and it supports high horsepower. Perfect for the daily driver that doesn't run like a daily driver.$407.05
- Aeromotive® EFI Fuel SystemEFI Fuel System with A1000 Fuel Pump by Aeromotive. If you're tired of fuel delivery problems, Aeromotive has the fuel system solution you've been looking for. Designed to provide outstanding performance through matched component...$1,585.54 - $2,061.70
- Aeromotive® Billet Mechanical Carbureted Fuel PumpUniversal Billet Mechanical Carbureted Fuel Pump by Aeromotive.$358.08
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.