- Replace® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Replace®. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...$4.06 - $720.05
- Replace® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by Replace®. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...$4.38 - $702.67
- Sherman® Bumper CoverBumper Cover by Sherman®. Restore your vehicle's appearance and replace your scratched, dinged, or damaged bumper cover with this premium body part by Sherman which is manufactured with quality that meets or surpasses OEM...$3.22 - $646.43
- Replace® Front Bumper DeflectorFront Bumper Deflector by Replace®. A bumper air deflector, also known as a spoiler or front valance, is a panel located below the bumper, usually installed for decorative or aerodynamic purposes. If your bumper air deflector...$9.06 - $268.36
- Replace® Front Bumper AbsorberFront Bumper Absorber by Replace®. The bumper absorber is located behind the decorative plastic bumper cover. As its name implies, the bumper absorber takes up the impact energy in a collision, to protect valuable body and...$13.72 - $194.76
- Replace® Front Bumper BracketFront Bumper Bracket by Replace®. The bumper brackets support the bumper parts and locate them properly in relation to the body. If damaged in a collision, the brackets will be distorted and no longer able to support and position...$2.20 - $160.56
- Replace® Front Bumper MoldingFront Bumper Molding by Replace®. Bumper moldings are usually installed horizontally on the bumper, either along the length of the bumper or on just the corners. They can be both decorative and also protect the bumper from very...$2.96 - $484.61
- Replace® Front BumperFront Bumper by Replace®. The bumpers protect the body of the vehicle at the front and rear. They're your car or truck's first line of defense. But while bumpers guard expensive grilles and sheet metal, they too can be seriously...$29.29 - $634.12
- Dupli-Color® Trim Paint (TP70)Trim Paint by Dupli-Color®, 11 oz. Trim Paint is formulated to restore an OEM Flat Black finish to metal trim and molding around windows, body sides, and other vehicle areas. Trim Paint is a quick drying and durable coating ideal...Features EZ Touch® Conical NozzleSatin black finish restores faded trim$8.03
- Dupli-Color® Paint Stripper (ST100)Paint Stripper by Dupli-Color®, 11 oz. Paint Stripper quickly removes paint, varnish, shellac and lacquer in minutes. Effective on metal, wood, glass, and other hard surfaces, Dupli-Color Paint Stripper penetrates into cracks and...$8.51
- Dupli-Color® Shadow™ Chrome BlackOut Coating (SHD1000)Shadow™ Chrome BlackOut Coating by Dupli-Color®. Shadow™ Chrome Black-Out Coating is a two-can system that creates the popular look of black chrome on polished metal or chrome surfaces for cars, trucks and motorcycles. The...$18.02
- Dupli-Color® Rust Fix™ Rust Treatment (RF129)Rust Fix™ Rust Treatment by Dupli-Color®, 10.25 oz. Destroys rust on contact by bonding and transforming it into a sandable and paintable surface. Sprays on clear and transforms into a black, metal protecting coating that...Destroys rust on contactPrevents future rust from forming$9.00
- Dupli-Color® 5 oz. Tube Dupli Color™ Hot Tires White (HT100)5 oz. Tube Dupli Color™ Hot Tires White by Dupli-Color®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...$11.87
- Dupli-Color® Effex™ Coat (Clear) (EFX100)Effex™ Clear Coat by Dupli-Color®, 7 oz. Give non-metallic paint a brilliant glitter effect with Dupli-Color® Effex™. Available as a clear top coat which allows the base color it is applied over to shine through, Effex is...$14.76
- Dupli-Color® Copper Plate Kit (CK100)Copper Plate Kit by Dupli-Color®. Dupli-Color(R) Copper Plate Coating is a two-can system creates a deep copper effect over high quality polished metal or true chrome surfaces for cars, trucks and motor cycles. The system includes...$21.68
Bumpers are something more than just an exterior element of any car. If it happens that you have a collision or fender bender, your bumper will protect your hood, trunk lid, fenders, and so on. In addition, this exterior part can make your vehicle unique and individual. If you are the owner of a Mini vehicle, you command the attention of passers by your unique, flawless, and remarkable car. The engineers of the Mini company spend a great deal of time to create an exclusive exterior and the unique bumper system that will be able to protect your car fenders, trunk lid, lighting assemblies, and so on.
Once bumpers were large pieces of metal bolted onto the vehicle's ends. Nowadays bumpers can be made of steel, fiberglass composite, plastic, and aluminum. Unfortunately, this car part can be either damaged in a car accident or rusted. You have to replace it in both cases. Searching for any car accessory or part can turn out to be a real annoyance as you have to know OEM specifications and federal regulations (if there are any). Talking about bumpers, there are U.S. federal regulations that pertain to bumper strength. The CARiD's team knows these regulations and exactly what to look for when we're testing bumpers we are considering selling. That's why all Mini bumpers we offer have the highest level of quality and superb craftsmanship.
Guides & Articles
- Auto Body PartsHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Mini Bumpers Reviews
2003 Mini Cooper