Beyond any doubt, the brake system is decisive for the safety. Each and every car owner knows that there may be a lot of situations on the road when brakes will help you to avoid an accident or even save your life. You can't know when brakes operation will be decisive. That's why this vehicle system needs special care. It is strongly recommended that you check your brake system if you suspect any problems. Remember that the braking system needs some special care. If you need Mini replacement brake parts, take a look at our site. We offer a large number of replacement brake parts for Mini from brake rotors and calipers to brake system sensors and brake hoses.
Nowadays experienced and reliable manufacturers such as Bendix, Monroe, Centric, Pronto and Wagner offer a vast number of Mini brake parts. Brake pads and brake rotors are made of strong and durable materials and they will ensure your Mini stops safely for a very long time. There is a range of brake parts for the Clubman, the Cooper, the Paceman and the Countryman, that's why you'll find any brake component you need. Keep your Mini's brake system in top shape and your driving will be safe.
- ACDelco Advantage Non-Coated Brake RotorAdvantage Non-Coated Front Brake Rotor by ACDelco. ACDelco Advantage brake rotors and drums feature the fit, form and function of premium aftermarket brakes at a more economical price. The ACDelco Advantage line offers...$18.14 - $112.83
- Power Stop Autospecialty OE Brake RotorAutospecialty OE Brake Rotor by Power Stop. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their vehicle's stopping power, this rotor is a fast, easy and affordable solution for improved braking. It includes a...$14.46 - $151.03
- Centric C-Tek Standard Brake RotorC-Tek Standard Brake Rotor by Centric. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...$11.73 - $152.69
- Centric Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...$18.07 - $753.48
- Wagner Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Wagner. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.$15.98 - $1,007.24
- Pronto Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Pronto. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free braking performance with Pronto disc brake rotors. Theyre engineered to high metallurgical standards, precision balanced, and...$8.76 - $148.73
- Beck Arnley TRUE Metal Premium Brake RotorTRUE Metal Premium Brake Rotor by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s,...$21.72 - $227.39
- Beck Arnley TRUE Metal Zimmerman Brake RotorTRUE Metal Zimmerman Brake Rotor by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s,...$34.74 - $328.66
- ZIMMERMANN Brake DiscAre your brakes making noise? Is your vehicles stopping power not what it used to be? Brake repairs are not something that can be put off, but before you waste your time and gas running out to the auto parts chain store, check out...$19.34 - $350.43
- BALO Brake DiscAre your brakes making noise? Is your vehicles stopping power not what it used to be? Brake repairs are not something that can be put off, but before you waste your time and gas running out to the auto parts chain store, check out...$20.24 - $156.39
- ACDelco Professional Durastop Ceramic Disc Brake PadsProfessional Durastop Ceramic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco. ACDelco Professional DuraStop Ceramic Brake Pads offer outstanding performance and are generally quieter and more durable than competitive semi-metallic pads. D3EA tested and...$27.88 - $101.56
- Power Stop Z16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake PadsZ16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop. Power Stop brake pads are engineered for noise free braking with dual rubber backed shims that offer 6 times more noise reduction than plain steel shims. The pad surfaces are thermal...$25.48 - $74.88
- Centric C-Tek Ceramic Brake PadsC-Tek Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric. Thanks to advanced ceramic formula, these pads produce minimal dust extending rotor life and providing exceptional braking performance you can trust. They're scorched and shimmed to eliminate the...$11.62 - $38.92
- Centric C-Tek Metallic Brake PadsC-Tek Metallic Brake Pads by Centric. Designed to provide consistent braking power without brake squealing, groaning, and vibration, these brake pads also produce minimal dust and prolong rotor life. 100% asbestos- and copper-free...$8.88 - $45.21
- Centric Formula 100 Series OEM Brake PadsFormula 100 Series OEM Brake Pads by Centric. Designed to perfectly fit your vehicle and meet/exceed the exacting standards for OE braking performance, these pads are a true OE formulation, manufactured using OE processes and OE...$28.04 - $1,119.69
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
Mini Brake Parts Reviews
2013 Mini Cooper