- Designed for use while fully submerged in water
- 11.9 cubic inch motor uses hydraulic pressure supplied by your vehicle's power steering pump
- Can be installed anywhere on your vehicle with a permanent or detachable setup
- Fitted as original equipment on Hummers by the United States military
- Features 18:1 low gear and 6:1 high gear for the heaviest pulling
- 100 feet of 3/8th-inch thick steel cable
- Ideal for heavy duty towing, commercial, and wrecker vehicle applications
- All adapters and parts necessary for fitment to your vehicle's power steering pump are included
- Automatic load holding brake keeps clutch lever engaged to avoid cable free-spooling back suddenly
- Heavy duty engagement clutch
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
When you need an industrial-strength winch, you want one that delivers unlimited length of operation, maximum pulling power, a high level of controllability, and built-in safety features that work transparently. Because excuses won't cut it at this level, the Mile Marker 18,000 pound hydraulic winch is a solid performer in every category. It's already proven itself during U.S. military operations in the worst conditions imaginable. In frozen tundras, submerged swamps, and desert heat, it's come through every time with advanced design and corrosion-free construction that allows it to maintain full integrity in any climate. When using your winch back and forth at unusual angles is the only option, longer periods of operation won't be a problem because this low-pressure hydraulic winch installs quickly and easily to your own vehicle's power steering pump. Once both sets of lines have been hooked up, it can be used non-stop all day long without overheating. Parts have been reinforced on the 18,000-pound rated version, and all instruction, adapters, and parts necessary for hookup are included.
If you've ever been in a sticky situation on the trails where your vehicle was unexpectedly submerged in water or sinking into swampy mush, you know time is money when it comes to pulling yourself out. Getting your winch hooked up quickly and pulling yourself out faster can make the difference between zero vehicle damage and total loss. Mile Marker understands this, and has equipped this winch with a faster-operating high gear speed. A differential with a separate low-speed gear gives you the torque you need to pull heavy loads over difficult terrain, and 100 feet of 3/8th-inch thick steel cable gives you the reach you need to get the job done in one shot. The sealed solenoid unit of this winch allows it to be used while fully submerged underwater, and all parts are constructed of corrosion-resistant materials with no chrome that can tarnish, flake, or pit.5,999.99Brand: Mile Marker Part Number: 70-580000C UPC: 758626708007
Headquartered in Pompano Beach, Florida, Mile Marker® is a premiere supplier of electric winches, locking hubs, hub conversion kits, and other to the most demanding of customers: The United States military, and vehicle manufacturers. CARiD brings the high quality of Mile Marker products to our customers with values that can't be beat. When it comes to innovation, Mile Marker has always been a step ahead relentlessly engineering and developing new products that can meet the most demanding needs and tough situations. Whether you need to winch 2,500 pounds or 15,000 pounds for your ATV or 4x4, Mile Marker is the name for reliability you can count on when you're on the trails.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)